Apple Watch Series 7

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by textguru, Sep 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. textguru

textguru Active Member

it looks like Apple allows PH to adapt cellular variants. For now, only Globe carries eSIM, as I know, cellular model will require eSIM to work, does it mean Smart is now ready?

2. neilrg

neilrg PhilMUG Addict Member

Smart botched their eSIM rollout... :ROFLMAO:

3. joethemobile01

joethemobile01 Active Member

Looks like. Got the email from PMC to pre-register interest. Sana cheap lang addon sa existing plan, 129 pesos or below.

4. coffeeboy

coffeeboy Active Member

I saw the FB post in the Powermac page this afternoon and also got an email tonight for registration of interest… but when I checked Powermac’s FB page now, I cant see their earlier post. Wondering if the announcement was pulled out or revising it… hope its the latter… just got a S7 but would shift to LTE when it comes out

5. textguru

textguru Active Member

The tweet and IG post was removed :LOL:

But the email form link still exist, maybe their Social Media team accidentally send it.

I also checked with Smart - "Our system upgrade for eSIM has been extended until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you." :love:

6. joethemobile01

joethemobile01 Active Member

Baka di sumunod sa embargo dates. Hahaha sana nga magkaka cellular version na dito.

7. snipes

snipes Active Member

Spoke to Globe RM & Smart AM and both said no word to their level.

8. Quest4dgoodlife

Quest4dgoodlife Active Member

I bit the bullet and ordered the apple watch 7 last 08 November, as my apple watch 2 is now suffering from poor battery performance. So the waiting time is more than a month:-
    upload_2021-11-26_10-37-2.png