apple released aluminum wireless keyboard firmware update 1.1

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by bhoyetjumpay, Jan 26, 2010.

1. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

Apple released Aluminum Keyboard Firmware Update 1.1 for the 2007 model of its wireless keyboard, addressing both battery life issues when used with the company's new multi-touch Magic Mouse and an issue related to unexpected key repeating.

This firmware update improves battery performance of the 2007 aluminum Apple Wireless Keyboard when used in combination with other bluetooth devices (eg. Magic Mouse, some bluetooth headsets) and addresses an issue with the 2007 aluminum Apple Keyboard and the 2007 aluminum Apple Wireless Keyboard where a key may repeat unexpectedly while typing.

The update weighs in at 1.52 MB and requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or 10.6.2. Additional information on the update is available in the associated support document.

2. rolandh

rolandh Member

Hi do you experience problems like CONNECTION LOST while using it? Im having a nightmare here with my 3 cell Aluminum bluetooth KB. Some say its because of the update. I just got this KB from another philmug member. Im using it for almost a week now paired with my Mac mini .