Apple’s Smart Battery Case for the iPhone XS, XS Max & XR

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by denpacs, Jan 16, 2019.

?

Are you getting one?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    36.0%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    64.0%
  1. Ghibli

Ghibli Well-Known Member

I have been using the case (white variant) since I had bought it since February from Istudio. Got it for 7k only as they were not yet officially priced and they were hidden from display. The case is heavy yet the phone feels protected, as the case is functional and durable. I can't imagine going without this case as it provides me the extra juice for my phone without adding much bulk. The added surface area of the bulk already adds more grip to the case. The rubbery exterior of the phone somewhat does not retain dirt nor stains which people have complimented me on how I was able to keep the white case clean despite working in the medical field. I use my phone extensively from calculating doses, checking patient updates and referring/updating patient info via calls or text, left and right, with the battery case, I add 8 more hours to my phone, from the usual 12 hours of use without the case. I think the case is truly worth it, but only if it was cheaper (50% at minimum) of its current SRP.

shootertwist likes this.
  2. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

^yup just overpriced but really its a great piece of add-on for the iphone