Any philmug World of Warcraft players out there?

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by drew_viii, Jan 11, 2010.

1. drew_viii

drew_viii Member

Hi, i would love to play this game again, and been hearing a lot bout the new expansion, but before i do bring back my account, i do wanna know hows the connection here? ive tried the WoW demo, and im getting very unstable connection, around 200ms to 1000ms ping and normally i would get 300 to 400 ms, which is quite unplayable sometimes.

So would like to know if there are any WoW players still out there playing, and any suggestions for a good connection? or its just simply impossible? please tell me your stories WoW players out there! thanks!
    :D

2. Roman

Roman Let's hug it out!
    Staff Member

Existing thread here.

Cheers! :)

3. primo1

primo1 Member

I guess we should just merge this topic to this.

4. drew_viii

drew_viii Member