annoying chat problem

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by batmandarkknight, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batmandarkknight

Not sure if its in the right place but...

Does anyone here use MSN Messenger? If so. heres a problem that recently revealed itself.

you know how when you chat in msn, you can type as much as you want right? meaning. you can click the chat box, type message, and send, then rinse and repeat except no more clicking the chat box right?

well with me. i have to click the darn chat box everytime after every message is sent! anyone encountering this?

2. melo

melo Member

same problem here. :) thats why i use adium nalang.

3. chetiboy

chetiboy Active Member

it's a software thing, probably better off with adium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.