Anker Products (Chargers and External Batteries)

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by alvinrayyu, Nov 1, 2013.

1. mysterio

mysterio PhilMUG Addict Member

Yeah, kinda like factory price with built in profit. LOL

2. phonephone

phonephone Member

Hi,

I'm interested with anker's wireless bluetooth audio stereo receiver/transmitter. Has anybody tried using this with an earphone? I won't be using the 3.5mm headphone jack cable that comes with it since earphones have their own jack attached to it already. Will this work? TIA

#162 phonephone, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  3. pochiman

pochiman PhilMUG Addict Member

may i ask how you guys ship your Amazon ordered products over here to Manila in the cheapest way possible? or do they ship to the Philippines for free?

4. mree

mree Well-Known Member

An Anker store will open in SM Southmall. Sorry if someone already posted this. I didn't back read.

5. mysterio

mysterio PhilMUG Addict Member

I just time my purchases with friends' trips to the US.

6. mmanson

mmanson Member

according to kimstore's fb account, they are also selling anker powerbanks na

7. marcalbar

marcalbar Member

I use Johnny Air Cargo, LBC Shipping Cart & My Shopping Box.

8. Shinahashirome

Shinahashirome Active Member

Hi, May I know where did you get this model? Thanks!

9. Chip

Chip PhilMUG Addict Member

Hi, I got it from Amazon :) Its an Anker PowerPort 2 :)

Shinahashirome likes this.
  10. rage30

rage30 Member

FB: smart gadgets Philippines is also selling anker products. But not all of Ankers products.

11. 1983.alegna

1983.alegna Member

Anker in MOA raised the price of the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger (plastic body) from 1800++ to 2100++.

12. jakejeyk

jakejeyk Member

via Johnny Air http://johnnyairplus.com

You can buy from Amazon then choose from any Johnny Air US addresses in their website for the delivery. They will ship it here in the Philippines and you can pick it up on your preferred Johnny Air branch.

I bought an Anker PowerPort+ 3 with Quick Charge 3.0 in Amazon and after 2 weeks I picked up my purchase in Johnny Air Megamall.

There is also an Anker stall in Cyberzone SM North EDSA Annex but they only have a few items there :(

13. abbykua

abbykua Member

I bought an anker charging cable from Amazon. It is supposed to be Apple certified accessory but sometimes there's a warning on the iPhone saying it's not. Also, sometimes it charges, sometimes it doesn't. Didn't even last a year with me.

14. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Active Member

I got an Anker fast charger from Glorietta stall, and it says "fast charging" on my Samsung S6 edge, charges almost as fast as the Samsung charger.

15. Jsnc

Jsnc Active Member

If you bought it from Amazon, you're eligible for Anker's 18 months warranty.

16. abbykua

abbykua Member

But I'm in the Philippines now. I bought it from Amazon when I went to the US for a trip. Hmm, wonder how I can claim warranty? Thank you

17. pochiman

i believe you may claim warranty for it by sending it back to Amazon should you need to. you'll be shouldering the shipping cost though if i'm not mistaken.

18. abbykua

abbykua Member

Malulugi kaya ako? I mean if shipping will a cost a lot, I'd rather buy a new original apple wire locally. Lesson learned, stick with the original.

19. pochiman

yeah, that's the bitter pill unfortunately when we buy something abroad without an international warranty. nonetheless, for future Anker purchases, they already have an outlet in Glorietta near the 2nd floor walkway leading to SM Makati. they may price it a bit higher compared to Amazon's but at least they offer local warranty. and yes, do purchase original Apple cables na lang, just to be on the safe side.

abbykua likes this.
  20. abbykua

abbykua Member

Thanks pochiman. At the time I bought my anker, didn't know there was an anker locally. I passed by Anker in Glorietta a few weeks back but they didn't sell cables like the one I bought from Amazon. I bought Anker because Apple cables don't last for me. But I guess same with Anker. I'll just go back to the original. Note to self: local warranty.