Anker Products (Chargers and External Batteries)

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by alvinrayyu, Nov 1, 2013.

1. ivin

ivin Active Member

Been using the anker wireless charger to charge my s7. So far so good. Good built quality.

2. chocoholicmom

chocoholicmom Member

hi guys, does anyone have the anker powercore 10000? if yes, would you know if it's significantly smaller and lighter than locally available asus and xiaomi 10000~ mah powerbanks? :)

3. dakilang_waiter

dakilang_waiter Active Member

Just want to share that when I ordered a USB lightning cable from Amazon under a buy-1-take-1 promo, one of the cable I received appeared to be an Apple cable, even though it came from an Anker pack (the small ziplock bag). Just a nice surprise bonus.

4. DarkHalf

DarkHalf Active Member

I like the Anker lightning cables. Very sturdy. Mine has survived so far (I plug this in the car, in my powerbank inside the bag, etc) while my two original lightning cables are not faring well--- one is dead (tossed into the trash due to a broken wire) and the other one is getting really close to pulling the plug. :(

5. ice

ice PhilMUG Addict Member

Planning to buy a power bank...

Certain Anker power banks (like this one) has mentioined that the device is "Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Certified"

My question is that does the device really charges faster than other power banks... And (to those who uses one with a Samsung phone) does the phone really indicate that it's "fast charging"?

My current power bank needs at least 7 hours to fully charge (using Samsung's Adaptive Charger)

6. macjobber

macjobber PhilMUG Addict Member

image.png

This is a 26,800 mAh powerbank so the charging time gives you a good picture how fast the charging time is...

7. knide

knide Member

Got this one from amazon - it was on sale for $19.99

[​IMG]

Using it now to charge 2 ipad 4's, 1 iphone 4s, and 1 iphone 6splus - and it's not getting hot/warm

Sunil_K likes this.
  8. porkypork

porkypork Active Member

Anybody here using their RoboVac?

9. ice

Some Anker USB-C Cables Are Getting Recalled For a Hardware-Frying Flaw | Lifehacker

10. red_manila

red_manila Member

11. Chip

Chip PhilMUG Addict Member

[​IMG]

Got this 2 port for use at work :) Decided to just leave my 5 and 6 ports at home since I'd only be charging two phones/gadgets at work anyways. :) Light indicator turns green when fast charging is being used. :)

12. mree

mree Well-Known Member

Sir, have you purcased this powerbank na? If yes, any feedback? I need a powerbank kasi for a phone that has Qualcomm QC 2.0. I tried using a normal power bank and sa akin naman nasa 6-8 hours ang estimate ng phone, depending on the current battery life.

13. mmanson

mmanson Member

any updates where we can buy anker powerbanks in a physical store?

14. ashtracer

ashtracer New Member

there's an anker store in glorietta. it's located right before the bridgeway going to sm.

mmanson likes this.
  15. mysterio

mysterio PhilMUG Addict Member

Is that an official store? I hope pricing is competitive compared to Amazon.

16. cHad

cHad Active Member

i bought an anker 3220 battery for the note 4 to replace the original 1.5yr old battery. The difference was night and day. 2 thumbs up for the anker. Quality products.

17. ice

received an iWalk powerbank... so decided not to buy one from Anker...

18. ashtracer

ashtracer New Member

it's an official anker store and is brought to the country this time by the same people behind powermac. they are selling a 10400 powercore for 2,450 pesos so not really sure about being price competitive against amazon though.

19. mysterio

mysterio PhilMUG Addict Member

Hmm, the 10400 mAH Anker Powercore is only 25$ on Amazon, or 1165 pesos. But that's discounted, so it would be 2330 for full price. The only thing is, they're always discounted on Amazon. LOL

20. cHad

cHad Active Member

more like a permanently discounted. :giggle: