Aliases Missing after MobileMe Upgrade

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by Bulakbol, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Bulakbol

Bulakbol Active Member

Oh god...

I can't send emails from my MobileMe (dot Mac) alias because they don't appear on the list in Apple Mail. I know, the system isn't stable yet but I did not expect this to happen. Pffft. :slanted:

2. rogue

rogue Member

mine appeared. sent and received thru them too.

if you want your @me.com address to be your default, simply change it in the .mac account in Mail Pref. :)

3. Bulakbol

Bulakbol Active Member

I wanted to keep my @mac email address. The new @me address for my main account is on the list but the aliases, both @mac and @me are not.

4. rogue

rogue Member

oh. well, i wanted to try out my @me account so i changed it in the .mac Account Prefs. the username is still my original .mac account name but under Email Addrss, i put my new @me address.

now the original and the aliases for both @ me and @mac appear in the From: pulldown menu in a new message window.

HTH :)

5. LeoCastillo

LeoCastillo Maestro
    Staff Member

Mac & Me.

Hmm. Di ba sine yon?

6. badw33d

badw33d Member

its okay on my account.

7. Bulakbol

Bulakbol Active Member

Tsk, I found the solution. I needed to add all email addresses of all my aliases in Mail Preferences. :slanted: