AirPods

Discussion in 'Apple Accessories & Peripherals' started by Dekra, Sep 8, 2016.

1. dasaint

dasaint Well-Known Member

What I love with my Airpods. I usually listen to Audiobooks. I love that I can sleep with them on. Then way up with the Airpods safe and sound on the bed. Audiobook automatically paused where I feel asleep and the airpods fell off.

mikeyllorin likes this.
  2. mikeyllorin

mikeyllorin Active Member

I ordered these "donut"-type earphone foam covers from Shopee for Php195 (including shipping) and they work great with my AirPods, no hacking necessary! It keeps the sensors exposed and it fits in the case (although I lost the satisfying "snap" of closing it). Better sound and fit for my weird ears.

Posting the Shopee link (https://shopee.ph/urbanaudiophile/318226915) but be warned, delivery takes foreeeeeeeeever IMG_8003.JPG .

3. mokmoki

mokmoki PhilMUG Addict Member

recently i noticed that my AirPods aren't as responsive in switching from one Airpod only to Stereo Airpods (sound stays on the Left even after putting on the Right). Or sometimes it doesn't switch from Left to Right properly whenever I switch sides - it just stays disconnected and doesn't detect that I'm supposed to be using the other Airpod.

what i'm not sure is if this behavior was because of iOS 11.4 or if it's just the AirPods acting up on its own. it's just my general observation that my AirPods aren't as responsive recently.

4. rbenzon

rbenzon Super
    Staff Member

Nerdy holster, but not impractical.
    IMG_1637.jpg
    IMG_1640.jpg

Holster attached to the other side/strap.
    IMG_1643.jpg

The holster can fit into any one-inch strap, like a bag/backpack strap.

But tight enough to keep the AirPods from flying off during rigorous *wrist jobs*. :)

5. rdy2014

rdy2014 Member

Do you guys know where to buy bnew and full warranty airpods with a cheaper price?