AirPods Pro

Discussion in 'Apple Accessories & Peripherals' started by snipes, Oct 29, 2019.

1. loko__loko

loko__loko Well-Known Member

i think so. you go and ask.. while supplies last

2. marvin_net

marvin_net Active Member

Just in case you decided to sell the other one. Please PM me :)

3. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

Got this new Elago case @ Power Mac Center. (y)

3AFBB22F-A0EF-4E33-B11D-954BF52BED4B.jpeg

jayparalejas likes this.
  4. Shinahashirome

Shinahashirome Active Member

Which branch did you get this and how much?

5. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

Got it @ PMC Cagayan de Oro. I think this is already available @ any PMC. (y)

Shinahashirome likes this.
  6. kinse_44

kinse_44 PhilMUG Addict Member

How often do you encounter charging issues with your Airpods Pro? Just got a new pair of Airpods Pro and the right Airpod had issues charging. It drained to zero last night while in the case. After I gently cleaned the Airpods and the case with a cotton bud it charged fine. Been monitoring the Airpods this morning and there are times when I placed it in the case the right Airpod doesn’t charge. It would need a couple more of takes to see it charges fine.

7. msgt16

msgt16 Member

Hi! Experienced this last week... I was about to use them but could not enable NC. Yun pala, the right Airpod has no charge! The left one is 100%. Checked the case for something that might be blocking the charging pins on the right part but didn't find any. Placed them back to the case and just waited for the right Airpod to be fully charged. After that incident, I'm always checking if both are charging when placed back in the case. Fortunately, it didn't happen again. Bought it last January only.

8. AVG

AVG Active Member

My airpods arrived earlier than expected two days ago. It was supposed to be delivered on the 16th. :)

Attached Files:

9. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm...probably just a glitch. Glitches happen.

10. OhYeah

OhYeah Active Member

anyone here experiencing rattling noise issues on their airpods pro? It’s like something is loose inside my right airpods

11. msgt16

msgt16 Member

Hi! Anyone here experiencing static noise in their Airpods Pro? I'm hearing it on the left Airpod only and when NC or Transparency is enabled. I noticed that my firmware got updated to the new version (2D15), which was released 2 weeks ago. When it was on 2B88, there were no issues whatsoever.

12. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Active Member

When did you place your order?

13. topaz

topaz Active Member

Same here.
    Replacing airpods in the case and wearing them again corrects the problem for me.

14. Cruncher

Cruncher New Member

yes I had but mine was an Issue with the right Airpod. I also had no Bass and the Fit Test for the Airpod always failed. When I compared to the left one the quality was so bad.

I reached out to Apple and received a replacement Airpod the next day. The UPS Guy just waited in front of my door and took back the fauly one.

Now I am super happy and I can enjoy the new Firmware. IMO the ANC is mich better again.

15. Shinahashirome

Shinahashirome Active Member

Had this issue for a few minutes, putting it back to the case and using it again fixed the problem.

The 2D15 firmware made it a little better in terms of ANC, as well as slightly better midrange during off mode (none-anc, none-transparency)

16. hyperjigs

hyperjigs Member

This has been happening to me for quite sometime especially whenever I upgrade iOS. I also notice this happens if I pair the APP to other Apple devices at home. I just "forget" and re-pair to fix.

17. kinse_44

kinse_44 PhilMUG Addict Member

Mine was a lemon. The right Airpod died a month into quarantine. It won’t charge anymore. I also learned that if one Airpod is dead, you can’t update the firmware.