AirPods Pro

Discussion in 'Apple Accessories & Peripherals' started by snipes, Oct 29, 2019.

1. julmercado

julmercado Active Member

I just got home from Japan (Tokyo and Osaka) yesterday and went home empty-handed. :cry:

2. potpot2

potpot2 PhilMUG Addict Member

AJT. That’s where I got mine. 14.100.00

3. Cruncher

Cruncher Member

Just got my Incase Woolenex Case for the Pro‘s yesterday. I already had them for th AirPods 2 and really liked them. I tried many cases from ali and never felt happy with the quality and or design.

DF2A8A35-9749-4F61-BB77-4ACE75BA4735.jpeg 0F3AC65E-E0FE-468F-AB57-EA937D084670.jpeg

Ghibli, armel, raypin and 1 other person like this.
  4. mikeyllorin

mikeyllorin Active Member

Yup, such a hassle. Seems like a hardware issue. Temporary fix is sucking on the vents. Works for me, lasts a few days. Not kidding. ☺️ https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/airpod-pro-ear-tip-fit-test-not-working-not-the-only-one.2208392/post-28100534

I
    did get in touch with Apple support anyway, though, because it’s annoying. They set me up with Power MAC Center service, possibly for replacement. Let’s see what happens.

sibilly likes this.
  5. Shinahashirome

Shinahashirome Active Member

May I know where did you get this? I was searching for cases around makati area and no luck finding one

6. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

7. jcool

jcool Member

Stocks are available again in Apple Hong Kong stores as of yesterday. I bought in the IFC store

jillsingian and raypin like this.
  8. jawo

jawo Member

I watched a documentary earlier on Netflix, one episode with a runtime of 1 hour and 7 minutes. I used a fully charged pair of airpods pro with noise cancellation on while watching. after the episode, battery level of the airpods was at 77%. is that okay? I'm asking because I watched the next episode with the same runtime using a pair of sony wf-1000xm3 ear buds and after the episode battery level was still at 100%. I just got the airpods pro yesterday and if the battery drainage is not the norm, I'd be able to avail of outright replacement in case of defect.

9. jawo

jawo Member

I guess this answers my question...

Ghibli likes this.
  10. rdy0329

rdy0329 PhilMUG Addict Member

I'm on 2C54, I like the bass response because the old FW made bass heavy songs sound flat. Though I agree, noise cancellation is a smidge disappointing after the update. I can hear plane engine whir even with it turned on.

11. Ghibli

Ghibli PhilMUG Addict Member

12. Nathan Jonah

Nathan Jonah Member

Hi, guys! I was wondering if you guys are having issues charging the AirPods Pro case? I tried charging it on my old 10W iPad charger through the Lightning port and left it there for a good 3 hours or so. I thought it would reach a full charge (before I charged it, it was around 44%), but after 3 hours it still stayed at that number. Pretty weird, considering the fact that I saw the bolt icon on my iPhone. But when I tried hooking it up on my power bank, it fully charged the case... What'd you guys think? I bought mine from the Apple Store at Jewel Changi Airport.

13. rdy0329

it’s hard to copy proprietary tech like the force squeeze button on the stem and active noise cancellation. Try those features on a fake one, they don't have it.

they pulled the 2C54 firmware so everyone who weren’t able to update is safe.

raypin likes this.
  14. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm....only buy from Apple PH store or it's authorized resellers.

Too many clones

dasaint likes this.
  15. Dgame12345

Dgame12345 Active Member

Im planning to buy an airpod pro, but i might not gonna use it like everyday, probably once a week only, my question about it, is while im not using it, does the battery continues to drain in time?

do i need to always charged it even though i will not use it for the mean time?

hitme64 likes this.
  16. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Generally, no need to charge it if you’re not using it. And yes, it gradually drains if not in use. But why buy one when you won’t use it often then?

raze19 likes this.
  17. rdy0329

That's exactly my question. It goes into deep sleep mode when not in use in a case for a long time (characterized by a slow pop up of the battery window on your iPhone/iPad when you open the lid).

Generally under deep sleep mode, it drains 10-15% of the case per week. Not bad.

hitme64 and raypin like this.
  18. armel

armel Active Member

Hello Mr. Cruncher. Where did you buy these?

19. jawo

jawo Member

20. jcool

jcool Member

Got these Laut Oxford leather case in HK.

It was the closest I could find to a nomad leather case...

Attached Files: