AirPods Pro

Discussion in 'Apple Accessories & Peripherals' started by snipes, Oct 29, 2019.

1. snipes

snipes Active Member

[​IMG]

AirPods Pro bring Active Noise Cancellation with superior sound to the AirPods family.

Pricing and Availability

• AirPods Pro will be available for $249 (US) and are available to order from apple.com and in the Apple Store app in the US and more than 25 other countries and regions. AirPods Pro will start shipping on Wednesday, October 30 and be available in stores beginning later this week (varies by country and region).
    • AirPods Pro require Apple devices running iOS 13.2 or later, iPadOS 13.2 or later, watchOS 6.1 or later, tvOS 13.2 or later, or macOS Catalina 10.15.1 or later.
    • AirPods with Charging Case are available for $159 (US) and AirPods with Wireless Charging Case are available for $199 (US). Customers can order the standalone Wireless Charging Case for $79 (US).
    • Customers can add personal engraving to AirPods Pro, AirPods with Charging Case and AirPods with Wireless Charging Case for free on apple.com and the Apple Store app.

2. john.roque

john.roque Active Member

15k official PH price.

Would need to compare its sound and ANC over my Sony WFs, and I’m sure calls and Siri would be way better with the Airpods Pro. So expensive though!

3. cHad

cHad Active Member

so yea apple is just paraphrasing what the in-ear earbuds industry has been doing for the past 25+ years.

4. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm...yeah doing it for the past 25 years.....except Apple reinvented the wireless earbuds and in less than 3 years, it outsold just about any wireless earbuds out there COMBINED.

Airpods is the best selling wireless earbuds.....in the history of wireless earbuds....by a titanic margin.

It has succeeded big time and everyone is copying it....literally.....even jologs are wearing fake ones tied to their androids.

:ROFLMAO:

#4 raypin, Oct 29, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    OwlAlpha26, Qin Zhi, l7224 and 7 others like this.
  5. cHad

cHad Active Member

Someones.... Excited.

6. BenG

BenG Member

This. Is. Sooo. Tempting.

Attached Files:

7. Ghibli

Ghibli PhilMUG Addict Member

Will it be available in the website of Apple Philippines on October 30 for orders?

8. dendejr

dendejr Member

Do you think they'll sell more if they start making this in other colors?

This. :ROFLMAO:

I doubt that. Earliest would be 1-2 weeks from Oct 30 or worst, could be for another 2-4 weeks.

I feel sorry for those who are thinking the next version of Airpods will be announced/released a few months from now (this is expected though until rumors/leaks starts spreading online a few days/weeks back) and bought a brand new pair of Airpods 1 or 2 last week along with their new iPhones. I saw some comments on PMC a few weeks ago saying they should've bought iPhone 11 instead of XR a few weeks back.

#8 dendejr, Oct 29, 2019
    Ghibli likes this.
  9. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Two words. Flexible Tips. (y)

10. loko__loko

loko__loko Well-Known Member

So, anybody buying? Planning to buy one upon release

11. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

Good thing I skipped the Airpods 2. (y)

12. rbenzon

rbenzon Super
    Staff Member

Do you hear what I hear? (Do you hear what I hear?)
    Airpods handed down from my ears to my son's ears.
    Merry Christmas grin from ear to ear. :)

13. Kleithxx

Kleithxx PhilMUG Addict Member

Im so excited! I skipped Gen 2 and im getting this. It shows up at the Apple Store PH with a price tag of Php 14,990.

14. AVG

AVG Active Member

I cant wait too didn't buy the original and skipped Airpods 2 for this new Airpods Pro.

15. deucejunkie

deucejunkie Active Member

I... don't know how I feel about the flexible tips. I've used other wireless earphones with such tips before and for some reason I could never find the right fit. I didn't have such a problem with the original AirPods (or maybe because I didn't have any choice so my ears learned to love them as they were?)

But regardless, I have to say goodbye to my 1st gen AirPods. I also skipped Airpods 2, and I'm all too ready to not have to lift my hand to tap to activate Siri.

I'm venturing a guess that extra flexible tips will be sold for nothing less than $100 LOL. Ah, Apple. Ripping us off and we're loving 'em for it. :ROFLMAO:

#15 deucejunkie, Oct 29, 2019
  16. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

good thing i have disposed of my airpods gen2 already hehe... just ordered in the US now, hopefully it gets here soon, hirap ng nasa manila hehe

17. deucejunkie

Care to share how you get it shipped? :)

I just googled flights to HK this week and the cheapest I could find is Php6K lol. I think I can wait a little longer till our grey market friends at GH get them into the country.

18. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

shippingcart bro the usual hehe

19. Kleithxx

Kleithxx PhilMUG Addict Member

You used PH card with PH billing address and Shipping Cart's shipping address? I want to order rin but im scared it will get cancelled lang :(

20. deucejunkie

Thanks! I just checked the site out to get some estimates - $17 for air cargo + $10 handling fee? Is that close to what you actualy paid?