Address Book SOS!

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by the_diva, Jan 14, 2005.

1. the_diva

the_diva Member

Mac Gurus! I need your help!

got myself a new phone and was able to sync sucessfully with it my address book via iSync. the problem is: address book seems to have screwed up the assignment of the primary phone number in my new phone, especially for entries with multiple numbers!

help guys! how can i reassign a number to become the primary number in Address Book? or do i need a third-party application to do such?

by the way, i got a SE P910i, which might shed light on why this is happening.

muchos thankyous everyone!

mwah!

=)

2. quicksilver

quicksilver Member

what i normally do is click edit, click on the tag beside the number i want to set as primary, and set it as main. :cool:

3. the_diva

the_diva Member

hmmm...

tried it, pero ganun pa rin. argh. why can't address book be more tarush like the rest of the mac programs?

=(