Adding Command Lines

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by wildcard, Aug 22, 2006.

1. wildcard

wildcard Active Member

I've been trying to get a MOD to run on our CoD2 LAN Server, But I can't get it to work.

The readme tells me to add commands at the end of the shortcut. But I can't find a way to add commands in The OSX App.

Here's the windows and linux example of the command line

Windows example:
    C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 2\CoD2MP_s.exe +set fs_game awe3b5 +set dedicated 2 +exec myserver.cfg +map_rotate

Linux example:
    ./cod2_lnxded +set fs_game awe3b5 +set dedicated 2 +exec myserver.cfg +map_rotate

anyway that i can do this?

2. lamski

lamski PhilMUG Addict Member

Right-click on the COD icon and click on 'show package contents.' From there, try to find the executable. Once you find it, take note of its path. You can then open a terminal and type in the path of the executable and put in your command line options.

3. wildcard

wildcard Active Member

Thanks a lot Lamski, you the man

4. wildcard

wildcard Active Member

Follow up question lang po. pano ko ba gagawan ng shortcut or alias yung command line? para di na ako pupunta sa terminal at mag copy paste ng line.