About to buy a Macbook. payment : card + cash.

Discussion in 'MacBook Air, MacBook & MacBook Pro' started by kramszed, May 22, 2009.

1. kramszed

kramszed New Member

Hello, I am about to buy my first Mac this coming sunday, ^^
    Yay! I finally convinced my mother to buy me one.

I already contacted sir Charlie, but I think he's busy this past few days and did reply to my emails only once,

here's my case..

yung Equicom credit card limit niya is P 50,000,
    my mother wants to charge only P 40,000 and the rest for cash..

Charlie said that they don't support Equicom, nakalimutan ko sabihin na yung Equicom is VISA, still no answer from him though..

so now, I'm looking for a store na pwede yung payment method na P 40,000 card and the rest cash, yung P 40,000 is 12 months.

oh, I am eyeing on a 2.0 / 2.4 aluminum MB, depende sa price nang 2.4.

mas gusto ko sana kay sir Charlie kumuha, sadly I can't contact him.

Now, naghahanap ako nang suggestion from Philmug nang store na may as good as yung offer ni sir Charlie ( may freebie pa ^^ )

Thanks!

2. MacSonic 779

MacSonic 779 Member

If you prefer Sir Charlie and busy at the moment, can you try inquiring from his store staffs maybe they have the answer or wait a little more until Sir Charlie replies. Some people may differ with opinions about the quality of services of Mac Resellers here. From another posting, there was a positve feedback about LiteWare. But I made an inquiry before which took them 2 weeks to reply but from other resellers; it only took 10 minutes to respond. Maybe it's by chance this happened with LiteWare but I usually guage by how fast one replies. And I ended up buying the mac from the reseller who replied fast.

If you are most comfortable with Sir Charlie, just wait for a while.

3. Shinrai

Shinrai Guest

That should work, just visit Digital Walker and talk to them. I'm sure they can give you a good cash + installment deal. I've done one before.

4. kramszed

kramszed New Member

I see.. Digital Hub and Digital Walker are the same? i mean both are associated with Charlie?

5. MacSonic 779

MacSonic 779 Member

Digital Walker, Digital Hub and Digital Machines are all associated with Sir Charlie. Happy shopping and enjoy the excitement of your coming Mac.

6. armel

armel Active Member

Yes they are both Charlie's. If you want to try out other stores, you might want to check out iStudio in V-Mall. They gave me a better deal with the Macbook I bought 3 weeks ago. I also got my late MBP from them.

7. ijingo

ijingo Active Member

You can call this number 7259840 and look for Emely. If Charlie replied to your query and answered you, print the message and show it to them.

8. vsperalta

vsperalta Member

Try Ambassador in Shangrila. they accept card + cash payment. they offer the aluminum mac for only 65K. of course after haggling with the price tagged at 72K :)

9. ricpac

ricpac Active Member

Hey, good luck! Bossing Charlie is a pleasure to deal with. With him, it's always a win-win.

10. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

No problem with a card+cash payment. I did this when I got a Nikkor lens from Charles.