¡SPOILERS! Frank Darabont's The Walking Dead TV Series ¡SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'Media and content' started by MacNotApple, Oct 24, 2010.

1. suavecito

suavecito PhilMUG Addict Member

Must've thought they're just walkers. He did gave them a second look but they are already hidden in the bushes.

2. yehey9

yehey9 PhilMUG Addict Member

rick thought he saw something other than the walkers over where andrea is waving.. but when rick takes a look again to verify, nothing was there.. from ricks facial expression, i think he is questioning his judgement/eyesight again.. i mean seeing things that arent there.

3. Jess

Jess PhilMUG Addict Member

what surprises me is the video (episode) is not yet out there in the wild. :p

4. pels_17

pels_17 Well-Known Member

Done watching episode 15 :) That was a valiant effort by Merle but he came up short. Great episode!

#1064 pels_17, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  5. Treb22

Treb22 Active Member

Going back, remember the guy that Maggie shot in the tower? it wasn't a headshot right? so that guy should turn into a walker. And the tower is inside the prison?

6. frequenzy

frequenzy Active Member

very accurate yung spoiler, ang galing nung nakapagshare

7. melc

melc Active Member

Kahit zombie na si Merle ganon pa din lakad nya, hehe. Gonna miss imo one of the best character in the series.

8. docnico

docnico PhilMUG Addict Member

Why did he have to shoot all those people and give away his location? He should have just waited and reserved his shot for the Governor's head while the rest were busy killing zombies.

But then I guess we won't have a next episode if he succeeded. I hate it when we have to think that way to justify the "stupidity" of the characters.

9. cybersniper

cybersniper PhilMUG Addict Member

He was drunk... lol

the plan was actually brilliant! and he was able to take down quite a few of them... he had a clear shot of the gov when that kid stepped in which covered the gov (and took the bullet)

yeah it was stupid... it was suicide... but it's still bad ass!!! :)

10. wulf

wulf Well-Known Member

talk about redemption! btw, don't you just hate it when your fb "friends" keep posting spoilers? grrr

11. Chito Limson

Chito Limson Unfrozen…
    Staff Member

He could have shot Martinez too.

But, I guess Martinez is "reserved" for Darryl, Glenn or Maggie, and the Guv'nor, for Rick.

12. cybersniper

cybersniper PhilMUG Addict Member

There's a good man in Martinez (from the previous episode where the gov and Rick met) - he could be an ally :)

I just wish they didn't kill Merle right there and then... they already had him. They could have tied him up, beat him some more, whatever (then be rescued later on. lol)

Daryl is still in the area... we don't want this casualty in this season.

I'm wondering who burned the walkers in the pit? Milton?

13. lion0423

lion0423 Member

Can't wait for the season finale next week. I wonder how it's gonna end.

14. natsgo

natsgo Well-Known Member

Too bad they killed off Merle just as he was starting to get the "goody two shoes" vibe...
    You have to admit though, the governor was like an animal in rage when he bit off Merle's fingers.

Merle during happier days. :D

[​IMG]

15. LeoMarley

LeoMarley Active Member

still kinda disappointed though on how they portrayed The Governor. i loved how crazy he was in the comics and i think the producers failed to replicate how people loved to hate the Governor in the TV show.

16. Treb22

Treb22 Active Member

Yep, Cherry Gil is the better villain. Haha.

17. AthanWylde

AthanWylde Active Member

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT episode! What a great way for merle to sort of redeem himself. That scene with Darryl in the end was heartbreaking! :'( I really hope Darryl still has some key scenes in the next episode. During the preview for the season finale, Darryl did not make an appearance.

Also, to anyone planning to post spoilers again, please go ahead and let us know if it's from the comic books or an upcoming episode. Much thanks! I really would've enjoyed Merle's death much more, had I not seen that screenshot that was posted a few posts back.

18. Chito Limson

Chito Limson Unfrozen…
    Staff Member

I remember this. From Days of Thunder with Tom Cruise.

19. MX3

MX3 Member

I don't think it was stupid. Careless, maybe, but not stupid. There were very few walkers and too many men with automatic rifles. They could have easily disposed of all those zombies and then gone back to their hiding places. Merle took advantage of the chaos and tried to kill off a few of the men so that the chaos could be prolonged.

The reason I thought Merle was careless was that he didn't do enough to hide his location while he was shooting at the Gov.'s men. He could have tried to be more discrete and would probably have lasted longer (and gotten a better shot at the gov'nor).

#1079 MX3, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  20. AthanWylde

AthanWylde Active Member

In the previous scene, merle was downing a whole bottle of whiskey. We can expect a certain amount of stupidity and carelessness after that. ;)