¡SPOILERS! Frank Darabont's The Walking Dead TV Series ¡SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'Media and content' started by MacNotApple, Oct 24, 2010.

1. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

This has got to be the best sex scene in television in a mid-season premiere, a romp between Negan and Alpha, complete with rotting human flesh and whatever else is common among the dead. And yes, this has also been the most dreadful display of French kissing ever.

What else can the writers of TWD do? This series should’ve ended way, way long ago. It’s been dragging the whole time and no resolution is in sight because in real life there isn’t.

greta87 likes this.
  2. kinse_44

kinse_44 PhilMUG Addict Member

The TV series is set to end next year after 11 seasons.

greta87 likes this.
  3. greta87

greta87 PhilMUG Addict Member

I couldnt believe it but I saw on Prime video last week, another spin off... The Walking Dead: World Beyond... premised on some communities, one even with a legit army with functioning choppers etc., that have managed to survive and thrive in the post apocalypse... I tried watching for 5 mins.. but...

4. kinse_44

kinse_44 PhilMUG Addict Member

Show's gonna end after this season but just like the good guys, they're just too stubborn to quit. Final season has 24 episodes. 24! Who does that anymore!? And to stretch the season, it's divided into 3 eight-episode mini-arcs that will run until 2022. First eight will run until October then it'll resume in 2022.

greta87 likes this.
  5. Silentwill

Silentwill Active Member

The Walking Dead doesn't want to die. Pun intended. I lost interest after the stupid build up of Negan and his disappointing reveal in the season 6 cliffhanger ending. Took me a few years before making myself watch again and had it not been due to pandemic, I may not have gone back to the series at all.

Funny that this always gets pointed out when nothing about the show is realistic at all. They just can't come up with a compelling and more original concept than having a cure so that route is avoided and they just go whatever happens next like in real life, except despite covid 19 and vaccines, I haven't seen any zombies around yet.

6. eag

eag PhilMUG Addict Member

I heard they're all in government buildings

kyubi, Sunil_K and greta87 like this.