Has anyone bought from PowerMac's website?

Discussion in 'Power Mac Center' started by Calhoun, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

Power Mac seems to have invested in a nice website that customers can buy through, and they even have credit card installment plans. Has anyone successfully ordered and bought from the website? I trust it but I've seen a few complaints on Fb comments.

Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

2. pctan1584

pctan1584 Well-Known Member

I have ordered a coiple of items from the website. The first was an airpod pro, then an apple mouse. The only problem I experienced was when the deliver a headset instead of the airpods, which they immediately rectified a few days later.

3. Nisroc88

Nisroc88 Active Member

I think it was April or May 2020 (kasagsagan ng lockdown) that I bought a 10.2 iPad for my bunso via PowerMac webside. Ended up paying via GCash coz I wanted to minimize use of credit card and the debit cards didn’t work back then. I got the item (less than) 10 days as promised. I found it less stressful than ApplePH during that time since it took 5 weeks from there.

4. balikpinoy

balikpinoy Member

Worst website ever...can't browse thru macbook pro options as the dropdowns are not working on any browser. Don't even get me started on their viber sales. Oh..also there's a 50k limit on transactions outside of a 3 km radius from Pasig...

5. carlosantonio

carlosantonio Active Member

Anyone here planning to purchase an Apple device from the PMC website soon? They have a sale on select iPhone accessories (cases) which will become 80% off if you buy it with an apple product. Hoping a good samaritan can let me piggyback on their purchase haha