2019 Macbook Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Adarna, May 22, 2019.

1. deucejunkie

deucejunkie Active Member

Hi guys, does anybody here use a vertical dock for their MBPs? What brand would you guys recommend? I’ve been doing some tidying up lately and thought of a laptop dock to free up a bit of space when I’m using my machine in clamshell mode. Thank you!

2. cHad

cHad Active Member

payo nyo ba na mag keyboard cover kapag kumakain ng pandesal (or similar dusty type of bread) habang ginagamit ang butterfly keyboard? All these repair horror stories of dust getting into the last iteration of the butterfly keyboard is giving me the munchies for having snacks while using the mbp.

btw; I don't like the feel of typing with the cover on (I don't like the keyboard actually but this is not the 16" inch mbp).

3. makintosh

makintosh Active Member

I’ve been using a keyboard cover since day 1 knowing about the butterfly keyboard issue. Never had any problems so far after more than a year of use. Typing with the cover on is mushy at feel but I learned to live with it since the butterfly keyboard is not at all that good for my preference. For lengthy typing, I use an external keyboard.

4. cHad

cHad Active Member

great information thanks.

5. yakisoba

yakisoba Member

When do you think will be available in local shops like Beyond the Box and iSwitch?