Official: Discount Coupon for Philmug Members

Discussion in 'Beyond The Box' started by To the Summit, Mar 7, 2017.

1. dasaint

dasaint PhilMUG Addict Member

I was disappointed . I had the voucher after going the process. When I was about to buy the Fitbit Ionic at Glorietta they said the voucher was applicable only on accessories .... That the voucher was not applicable on major items. I said I used the Philmug discount on bigger ticket items including MacBooks . She said she will ask someone and when she came back to me , she still said Philmug discount was good only for accessories.

#161 dasaint, Dec 23, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  2. kenetsu

kenetsu New Member

Same thing had happened to me when I bought Powerbeats 3 around September/October. So I opted to buy at Powermac where they have 10% for those ARC members (membership through Globe Platinum Plans).

3. dasaint

dasaint PhilMUG Addict Member

Agree I was supposed buy 2 but ended buying one and went Abenson to get a Samsung Sport and instead getting Marshall Major 2 , I had a better deal for a 20% discount for trading in a wired headphone (whichI bought at CDR king for P40)

4. ico

ico New Member

is the coupon applicable for the 15" MacBookPro with Touchbar? or is it a good deal to get it from BTB?

5. mree

mree Well-Known Member

Welcome to PhilMug!

I always promote BTB to my friends because I see how much Charlie supports the PhilMug community. The way I see it is, as long as you're going to get an item for a price that's lower than the SRP, then that's a great deal to me. Based on experience, I always get a reasonable discount from them. However, I can only speak for cash purchases. I have already purchased iPhone 7, AirPods, iPad Pro, and MacBook from them. All have been discounted reasonably. I am currently in line for an iPhone X. Just waiting for them to email me re: availability.

I suggest sending them an email now, so you can be informed if there's a special pricing for PhilMug members, for the MacBook Pro with Touchbar. They request that members treat any quotations as confidential.

FPSAYSON likes this.
  6. yehey9

yehey9 PhilMUG Addict Member

just saw(backread) this thread from the beginning. cant help but think..........
    [​IMG]

mais con yelo, armel, jumola and 4 others like this.
  7. punktion

punktion New Member

I'm sorry, but is this applicable for CC purchases, more specifically installment basis payments?

jdl0625 likes this.
  8. JohnDL

JohnDL New Member

Applicable for cash purchases according to Mia of BTB when I previously inquired. They gave me the SRP for CC purchases (both straight and installment basis).

9. mig

mig Active Member

Agree. It's nobody's problem if you don't get a discount. It's just a bonus that the store offers (used to offer?) to members. Crazy at how some members complain about it as if they should get it no matter what happens. :|

mais con yelo and yehey9 like this.
  10. yehey9

yehey9 PhilMUG Addict Member

and ain't it kind of an insult (well, insult is kind of a strong word) to Charlie, suggesting this and that? it's as if charlie hadn't thought this through.
    come on, the guy has businesses more than you can count with your fingers. he knows what he is doing. trust the process. hahaha!
    this is why we can't have nice things.

guwardiya likes this.
  11. joogieman

joogieman Member

Are BTB coupon discount only applicable for cash purchases?

12. jomsjoms

jomsjoms Member

Actually the BTB coupon is more for credit card purchases. I asked their stores and they give cash discount of 10% while coupon is only 5%. You cannot use both so you can only choose 1 and if you are paying cash then the 10% normal discount (available to anyone - philmug and non philmug) is a better option.

13. cRane01

cRane01 New Member

If you want to get a big discount, buy from BTB with their coupon and pay using cash.

14. GTdiver

GTdiver Member

Hi, how much is the discount for iphone 8?

15. jays0n

jays0n New Member

Afaik, 10% discount for cash transactions.

16. mactrix

mactrix Member

hi btb, do you sell iphone 6s plus brand new? like what is Globe is offering now. I just need a unit, not globe plan. and also iphone 6 brand new unit for my mother
    how much both? tia

17. XtianGeneticist

XtianGeneticist New Member

As far as I can remember, they sell iP6S 32GB for Php 29,990 and pwede for CC installment. Will also buy one for my friend din kasi. :) You can just check their FB page. Active din yung customer service ni BTB when you chat them for inquiries.

18. Yas

Yas New Member

Hello, how much is the discount for Macbook Pro 2017 / 256GB Non-touch bar. Thanks :)

masterziz and macdrive007 like this.
  19. GTdiver

GTdiver Member

I passed by BTB galleria earlier and they said no more discount. Oh well, hopefully BTB will bring back the cash discount :)

20. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

I asked for the coupon. It clearly shows 10 percent on cash and 5 percent on card payment

At BTB store they just told you it’s only 5 for cash for apple items. This is misleading and just a waste of time.