Shipping from US to Manila

Discussion in 'General OT' started by theadvocate_ivan, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Juice

Juice PhilMUG Addict Member
    Supporter

Was it via air or sea? You can call them to let them know.

2. paul995

paul995 Member

Still nothing on my end. Sent them messages via Facebook and emailed them as well. No definite time, they said. It's excruciating to wait this long...

I should've went with MyEcasa or JAC...

3. pepspeps

pepspeps PhilMUG Addict Member

Same here. CSR replied to me that to give their U.S. team this week to fulfill their backlog. I doubt they'll be able to do that.

Got unlucky this time with SC. :(

4. paul995

paul995 Member

Just an update, two of my items have already been added to my cart after right after a few minutes when received an email from them that they've accepted my items in their warehouse.

There are still a couple of packages that I'm waiting for. Not sure why they have not process them simultaneously since by now, they should have sorted out everything per customer.

Oh well, I guess, I'll have to wait a lil longer.

5. jmkerr12

jmkerr12 Member

Same here. Received notification for the item delivered to them last September 9. I am still waiting for 1 more item delivered last September 17

6. Gino

Gino New Member

Tried shipping cart - had an order that was delivered to their warehouse on a saturday at zipcode 94545 last sep. 10 (business closed). It was then delivered sep.12 but into a different zipcode 94541. I still haven't received any confirmation that they got my order. Bad experience as a first time lbc shipping cart customer! Anyone who could enlighten me that they got my order?

7. VicB

VicB PhilMUG Addict Member

Was it the store from where you ordered your item or the US courier handling the shipment that informed you of the different zip code? Suggest you first contact who informed you of the zip code that it's the wrong one & ask them to deliver to the correct zip code.

8. Juice

Supporter

You can try calling for a quick response.

9. 1983.alegna

1983.alegna Member

May I please have Shipping Cart's customer service number? I have been emailing them but I'm not getting any response. Thank you!

10. Juice

Supporter

It's 858-5999 choose shipping cart or LBC.

11. Xotigu

Xotigu Active Member

Is Myecasa back already? planning to use them again.
    Not impressed with LBC(for the 3rd time), the only thing good about them is their website but everything else s*cks.

12. stevejab

stevejab Member

Myecasa back in business?

13. 1983.alegna

1983.alegna Member

Thank you!

14. kristianne

kristianne Active Member

i got this after calling the customer care line of LBC Shipping Cart........Oct. 3 will be the date for the affected items to appear on the dashboard (that was what they say)..

[​IMG]

15. xxadonisxx

xxadonisxx Active Member

[​IMG]
    October 3 no more!!! It is now october 20!!! Never again will i use shipping cart!

16. paul995

paul995 Member

Seems like the 20th will be the latest. I had items received by them Sept 9th. Got notified they received the items last week but is not on my cart yet. I had an item received by them on Sept 13th, notified last Tuesday, next day nasa cart ko na. Emailing them countless of times but no reply.

They should prioritize the ones received during the maintenance days and fast track it. It's almost 1 month since ordering my items and I still have not started the process of having them shipped here in Phils. *sigh*

17. Xotigu

Xotigu Active Member

Seems like it, just saw their post on facebook and since August pa pala sila operational ulit.
    Ordered a phone case right away and delivered to them :)

18. JKK

JKK Active Member

Happens overtime they "update" their system, software, website etc! For the inconvenience they should at least give free shipping or 50% off shipping fees. Sadly, they have no sense of customer service and just apologize for their mistakes.

19. xxadonisxx

xxadonisxx Active Member

i just bought a ROKU ULTRA and had used JINIO, let us see how it goes, no more shippingcart for me, baka nga mauna pa makarating sakin itong binili ko thru jinio than my nvidia shield still stuck in shippingcart. kung kelan mamahalin na gamit ang binili ko saka pa nagloko ang lintek na shipping cart!

[​IMG]

20. joben

joben New Member

Hello! This may be off-topic, but I'm planning to shop from Italy / Germany and I don't have an address there. Is there any carriers (like LBC Shipping Cart/jinio/JAC) in which ships from EU to Phil? Thanks a lot!