Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Globe Unlitxt offers!

This is a discussion on New Globe Unlitxt offers! within the OT Archives forums, part of the Archived Threads category; Hey guys have you seen or heard of globe's new unlitxt offers? They changed the Unlitxt80 from 4 days to ...

Liked
    5 times

Default New Globe Unlitxt offers!

Hey guys have you seen or heard of globe's new unlitxt offers?

They changed the Unlitxt80 from 4 days to 5 days! haha so it'll be like (if my computation is correct) 15.67 a day? and they have this new thing also, called txtpluscl? denominations are 20 and 40.. unlimited ghp-ghp texting from 8am-4:59pm for 1 and 2 days respectively + 3 minute calls! WOW!

It's so funny how globe's mechanics work. 5 seconds of talk time and they charge your for a minute! unless you use +23291xxxxxxxx or +23591xxxxxxxx!

If my guesses are correct, in the states, they alot you like 600mins of calls but it's /second right?

Liked
    5 times
    Real Name
    JJG

Default Re: New Globe Unlitxt offers!

Quote Originally Posted by joemoso View Post
    It's so funny how globe's mechanics work. 5 seconds of talk time and they charge your for a minute! unless you use +23291xxxxxxxx or +23591xxxxxxxx!

If my guesses are correct, in the states, they alot you like 600mins of calls but it's /second right?
    if im not mistaken all cellphone companies in the philippines uses the same mechanic/scheme whether it be for 3 seconds to 6 seconds its counted as 1 minute...
    MACbook Air|64GB iPhone 5|64GB iPhone 5s|Panasonic GF3| iPad mini 64GB|
    www.toycorp.multiply.com

the 23291xxxxxxx is good just make sure you dont hit a min or it will be 6 pesos for that call. its for like a call to say "i'm here", that will cost u 20 cents. 235 great for calls over 3 min, you can only use this after your free min are all used up. same with the text unlimited.

There are just too many things to remember.

Does globe have a cheat sheet somewhere so you know what to do for a particular amazing service?
    MacBook Air 1.8GHz|External Super|Wireless Mighty Mouse
    Time Capsule 500GB
    iphone 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by krisbau View Post
    There are just too many things to remember.

Does globe have a cheat sheet somewhere so you know what to do for a particular amazing service?
    I set it to my phone 1 number with out 232 or 235 2 numbers with it, i just choose what to use you cant text with it.

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by jm2ph View Post
    the 23291xxxxxxx is good just make sure you dont hit a min or it will be 6 pesos for that call. its for like a call to say "i'm here", that will cost u 20 cents. 235 great for calls over 3 min, you can only use this after your free min are all used up. same with the text unlimited.
    the above quote is correct, but for 232/235 i'd like to add that it doesn't apply to g-flex/consumable postpaid plans. only those with 'free minutes' with the non-consumable plans will have to use them up before 232/235 rates will apply.

as for unlimitext, i'm guessing all postpaid plans may have to use up their 'free SMS' first.

Liked
    12 times

this i dont understand: "txtpluscl? denominations are 20 and 40.. unlimited ghp-ghp texting from 8am-4:59pm for 1 and 2 days respectively + 3 minute calls" do you mean you can make unlimited 3 minute calls?

Liked
    12 times
    Real Name
    Bok Lamayan

ang gulo naman. balak ko pa naman kumuha ng g-flex...
    what doesn't kill me, strengthens me ~FWNietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by deepblue View Post
    the above quote is correct, but for 232/235 i'd like to add that it doesn't apply to g-flex/consumable postpaid plans. only those with 'free minutes' with the non-consumable plans will have to use them up before 232/235 rates will apply.

as for unlimitext, i'm guessing all postpaid plans may have to use up their 'free SMS' first.
    I just called globe and it does apply to g-flex. it would be good to call globe to ask them and clear this. what ever it is i always use 232 and 235 so that my min on my consumable plan go down. since im consumable they count the min thats what the girl said in 211. but your right about g-plans you have to use up the free min before the 232/235 apply.

Liked
    7 times

i always use 232 for calls less than 120secs
    235 for more then 3mins

re gplans... try to check your bills.. it also applies but i dont bother to check it.
    when everybody calls nokia... i answered iPhone; when people peek at windows... i stared at MAC; when humans aim w/ canon... i shoot with Łeica; when they swim with padi... i dive with Naui; when all men wear Hanes... i wear none
    Follow Me twet twet!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast