Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Help: Public Bus From Manila Going To San Fernando, Pampanga

This is a discussion on Help: Public Bus From Manila Going To San Fernando, Pampanga within the OT Archives forums, part of the Archived Threads category; Hi guys! Need help. I need to go to San Fernando, Pampanga. Will ride an air-conditioned public bus. I want ...

Liked
    1 times

Question Help: Public Bus From Manila Going To San Fernando, Pampanga

Hi guys! Need help. I need to go to San Fernando, Pampanga. Will ride an air-conditioned public bus. I want to know what's the best a/c public bus to ride on, its terminal, and fare. Also planning to take the earliest very first a/c bus trip that will arrive in San Fernando around 8am or 9am. Will be in Manila area (Sta. Ana / Ermita / Malate) before heading to San Fernando. What's the nearest bus station in my area? Thank much guys! :slanted:
    Hell, It's About Time.. MacBookPro8,2

Liked
    6 times

Default Re: Help: Public Bus From Manila Going To San Fernando, Pampanga

Bustilios station Victory Liner, air-conditioned bus with on board wifi i think they deploy every hour.
    iPhone 4, Airport Express, iPod touch 4, iPod nano 6th, macbook air, Beats tour, Studio, Pro, diddybeats, gaga, turbines, justbeats, Beatbox.

Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by Rioiphoneuser View Post
    Bustilios station Victory Liner, air-conditioned bus with on board wifi i think they deploy every hour.
    Thanks much dude! Planning to travel on monday early morning. There's a free wi-fi pa pala? Cool!

Hope there's a fellow philMUGger here who's gonna travel on monday early morning from Manila to San Fernando. Baka puwede sumabay..
    Hell, It's About Time.. MacBookPro8,2

Liked
    1 times
    Real Name
    Allen Ayusa

You may also want to check Genesis and Bataan Transit terminals in Avenida. They have routes that pass by San Fernando, 80-90 pesos one way. I'm just not sure what time is their first trip.

Take the LRT and alight at D. Jose station.
    iPhone 2G 16GB | Macbook Pro 2.26ghz 160GB | iPad mini 32GB WiFi

Quote Originally Posted by m3ta1he4d View Post
    Thanks much dude! Planning to travel on monday early morning. There's a free wi-fi pa pala? Cool!

Hope there's a fellow philMUGger here who's gonna travel on monday early morning from Manila to San Fernando. Baka puwede sumabay..
    wifi is only on select Olongapo/Iba trips. you can check if it has the "free wifi" sticker near the bus' door. pero they shut it off when we got to NLEX, somewhere in Bulacan, or malas lang ako?

btw, if you're going to CSF, there are two places you can alight. one is in the sm/robinson area and the other before the intersection. hindi pumapasok yung Victory buses dun sa central terminal. i think Genesis & Bataan Transit buses do.

Happy Trip!

Liked
    39 times

All korek ! I have friends in S.F. and took that bus often.

Word of advise: Write down your bus number. It will help for 2 reasons.

1. They stop for break more than once. If you buy food or go to CR when you get back.. EVERY bus looks the same ! That number will save you...

2. See #1
    WHAT IF: You learned a "GOOGLE GLASS" was invented over 15 years ago - and the original author never got credit from Google :P made in 2009 ---> CLICK HERE <--- I hereby support every China Google-glass "clone"