Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disgusting Ad

This is a discussion on Disgusting Ad within the OT Archives forums, part of the Archived Threads category; Can we do something about this ad - a petition or something? Personally speaking, I do find this ad very ...

Liked
    1 times

Default Disgusting Ad

Can we do something about this ad - a petition or something? Personally speaking, I do find this ad very disgusting. Plus it provides avenues and doors for abuse and discrimination. Filipinas without any doubt are one of the most innovative, intelligent, resourceful and not to mention beautiful people in the world, they certainly don’t deserve this kind of flack. And not only Filipinas, Women in general. The Ad's disgusting just disgusting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Disgusting Ad

I agree, those kinds of ad just heighten the race discrimination of filipinos. The problem is that some of those ads also came from filipinos.
    "Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas"

The best hing one can do is hold protest rallies in front of the US embassy and boycott google.com. I think some militant groups did that when that whole Canadaian spoon and fork incident happened and the Danish published anti-Muhammed doodles. Islamic countries banned Lurpak the yummy butter company.
    Last edited by tweek; 09-18-2007 at 02:17 PM.
    M7600LL M9245LL M9460LL MA497LL MA448LL M9470LL M8930LL M7651LL M8667LL M8600LL M9846LL MA463LL MA876LL M8817LL M2454

Better... put out an ad that says "Filipino men seeking American wives" hah! take that USA.
    Macbook || Ipod Video 5th Gen 80GB || Ipod Shuffle 1st Gen || Creative Zen 4GB || Del 8600 || Toshiba AS105 || Acer Aspire 5050 || DS-Lite || Sony PSP || Nokia E61i

Quote Originally Posted by walasiya View Post
    Better... put out an ad that says "Filipino men seeking American wives" hah! take that USA.
    haha...that's a good idea to get even.
    "Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas"

or whoever is managing the adsense for philmug can mark the ad so it won't show up on the site
    In the kitchen... nobody can hear you scream...

Liked
    1445 times
    Real Name
    Chito Limson

I've seen worse in Düsseldorf - ads meant for pedophiles, trading in Filipino boys and girls. It's a global phenom, not only for Filipinos but for Indonesians, Bangla Deshis, eastern Europeans...
             

Liked
    29 times
    Real Name
    Bobet Reyes

Quote Originally Posted by walasiya View Post
    or Filipino men seeking blondes...

Liked
    156 times
    Real Name
    Randy Tamayo

Make that 'USA Blondes'

Go here if you wanna get even: http://services.google.com/ads_inquiry/en

Quote Originally Posted by Treb22 View Post
    or Filipino men seeking blondes...
    Last edited by randytamayo; 09-18-2007 at 11:06 PM.

There's freedom of speech for you. Everybody knows that too much of something is bad... here's an application. We'll ads are there to express thoughts through media, i think we can't really do something about it... it or some other adverts might come from Filipinos as well.

Filipinos are really smart, they use every resources at their disposal to whatever interests them. Like BoyBastos who is behind that chozadate site (who was busted by the law enforcement peepz). Believe me, this world is getting worse, just look at our own country, no need to look elsewhere. Everyone starting to think and act westernized. And the result, liberated society. I remember when ladies wouldn't even think of wearing very short-short shorts in public places (or what they call as p#k p#k shorts???). But nowadays, its ok... its fashion... its the "uso"... wooo hooo... even media promotes these. Do you notice, most shows would have gurls dancing with revealing skins? Before those are just in the bars right?

It really is different, no wonder rape cases and crimes continuous to increase. Like the current case where a girl was found in a luggage, the case is kidnapping, rape, and murder. I mean it's outrageous that nowadays, innocent children are being abused.

Haaayyy... just thinking aloud folks... just can't help wonder what we can do about it eh?
    Volteiz... Bio-Mac!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast