Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BDO won't accept inter-branch withdrawal anymore?

This is a discussion on BDO won't accept inter-branch withdrawal anymore? within the OT Archives forums, part of the Archived Threads category; I just got a call from my secretary that BDO doesn't allow inter-branch withdrawals anymore. is this true with all ...

Default BDO won't accept inter-branch withdrawal anymore?

I just got a call from my secretary that BDO doesn't allow inter-branch withdrawals anymore. is this true with all BDO branches or only the ones here in Davao? this sucks as my main branch is in SM (30 mins drive from the office) and the BDO branch which i usually withdraw from and deposit to is only a few doors away from the office. this sucks! thinking of switching banks, it's such a hassle for me, one reason i am a client of BDO was for convenience.
    Apple ][ to MBP... here's to you, Steve. Cheers!

Liked
    2 times

Default Re: BDO won't accept inter-branch withdrawal anymore?

In Manila, they charge Php100.00 for inter-branch withdrawals if it doesn't reach a certian amount or something like that. If you withdraw large amounts of money then it might be a problem. An alternative is to get an ATM for your account and withdraw from an ATM for up to Php 50,000.00 a day.

Liked
    3 times

you may have to talk to the manager of your main branch. i'm still able to withdraw from another BDO branch because i demanded to have the same arrangement when my branch was still Equitable Bank.

what i don't like with BDO is that they are super strict with waiver of deposit fees, absolutely no waiver when you deposit in another BDO branch, sabi ng manager wala talaga siyang magagawa, tatang henry sure knows how to make money no.
    www.applei.ph iPhone 8GB / MacBook 2.2 / iMac Al 2.0 / Generic PC with no anti virus...am I out of my mind?

Liked
    123 times
    Real Name
    Kenneth Chua

Depends on average daily balance (ADB) you keep. You need at least P 500,000 for charges to be waived.
    Avatar "Fire Giant" by Von Glitschka

Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    you may have to talk to the manager of your main branch. i'm still able to withdraw from another BDO branch because i demanded to have the same arrangement when my branch was still Equitable Bank.

what i don't like with BDO is that they are super strict with waiver of deposit fees, absolutely no waiver when you deposit in another BDO branch, sabi ng manager wala talaga siyang magagawa, tatang henry sure knows how to make money no.
    yes they are very strict... i think thats the standard of an universal bank..
    when everybody calls nokia... i answered iPhone; when people peek at windows... i stared at MAC; when humans aim w/ canon... i shoot with Łeica; when they swim with padi... i dive with Naui; when all men wear Hanes... i wear none
    Follow Me twet twet!

Liked
    1 times
    Real Name
    Glenn Santos

Wow harsh. Never had any fees like this in BPI, moreso now since every branch virtually becomes your home branch and you can apply for services like Online Enrollment and deposits in any branch, with no extra fees (for some).

Liked
    167 times

My wife's payroll account is BDO and yes, she was told at least a couple of times already that inter-branch withdrawals are not allowed. One stup** teller even suggested that my wife should go to BPI across the street instead to withdraw her money. Of course, my wife is very convincing so she still got her money from that branch.

That's just flat out silly if you ask me.
    13" Macbook Pro | iPhone 5s | iPad2 WiFi 32GB | Apple TV | 4th Gen iPod Touch 32GB | iPod Video 30GB | Magic Mouse |

Real Name
    Chris Chu

They refuse to waive charges for issuance of MC for our company account. I guess it's bank policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Depends on average daily balance (ADB) you keep. You need at least P 500,000 for charges to be waived.

Liked
    22 times

BDO doesn't even send Statements of Account, and even notice of change in their bank policy. Last time, they increased their maintaining ADB, and my account was deducted 200 every month, I didn't know since they didn't inform me thru whatever way (call, text, e-mail, snail mail) they said that they did post notifications in their banks, but I wasn't able to visit their branches for sometime, they refused giving it back, so I closed my account, went to BPI, for me the best in terms of convenience..number of ATMs, online banking, interbank transaction, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by jondextan View Post
    I just got a call from my secretary that BDO doesn't allow inter-branch withdrawals anymore. is this true with all BDO branches or only the ones here in Davao? this sucks as my main branch is in SM (30 mins drive from the office) and the BDO branch which i usually withdraw from and deposit to is only a few doors away from the office. this sucks! thinking of switching banks, it's such a hassle for me, one reason i am a client of BDO was for convenience.
    You can open another account near your place and just transfer online since it is the same account. BTW BDO Check can clear even on Saturday or Sunday (CHECK ON US), convient for check payments (bdo to bdo check deposit)..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast