Ok, now that I have your attention...
Here are some new photos I took over the weekend under the watchful eye of the fabulous Dominique James.
This is Eri from CalCarrie Models Philippines.
Click on any image below to go to the full gallery.
Any comments would be much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
I used a Canon EOS 10D and an EF50mm F1.8 MkI lens 98% of the time. The other 2%, I used an EF17-40F4.0L USM lens. For the lights, I used several Broncolor MiniPulsC80 from Dominique James. Some using available light from the Bronco modelling lights.
[Edited on 7-10-2005 by randytamayo]