I just recently converted a VHS tape to DVD which I can rip to my Mac. However, the audio is really bad, like the sound is really muffled (eg. like the video cam was in a bubble and can't clearly hear the people talking). I searched that it's possible to improve the audio of "muffled noises" in a video, I'm just not sure how.
I need some help in improving the quality of the audio. I was thinking of two ways and I was hoping to get your advice.
1) Load the video file (with the audio) in an app that specializes in audio enhancement.
- If ever, what app should I use?
- Do I have to split the video and audio and then merge them later?
- What're the specific steps in doing so?
2) Download an app that will "enhance/equalize" any audio output directly from my computer (without having to actually change anything with the file)
- Is there even such an application? If yes, what is it?
- Does the app solve "muffled" audio?
Would really appreciate expert advice from muggers, especially professionals!