Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

HELP! Any AlBook user up here in Baguio?

This is a discussion on HELP! Any AlBook user up here in Baguio? within the Mobile Mac Archives forums, part of the Archived Threads category; I'm here in Baguio for a seminar, and have a short presentation tonight. In my rush to pack for the ...

Default HELP! Any AlBook user up here in Baguio?

I'm here in Baguio for a seminar, and have a short presentation tonight. In my rush to pack for the trip, I left behind the video adapter cables that I need to connect my PowerBook to the LCD projector!

If there's any AlBook user here in Baguio willing to lend me the adapter cable, I'd be much obliged. I can be reached at +63917 8991865. Thanks.

PS To the mods: I wasn't sure in which forum I should post this, so feel free to move it as you see fit.

El CaMOTe

While you are looking for one in Baguio, you ought to arrange that your adapter cable is sent to you ASAP.

Good luck,

directX

Try looking for Mario Carreon of UP Baguio - he is the head of the Computer Center there and might know someone with a powerbook.

The best way to send important stuff aor rushed items are through the bus companies like victory or philippine rabbit. The usually have trips that leave at midnight and get to baguio at around 5-6 in the morning. Just in case its too late, somebody else might find the info usefull.

good luck.

Worst case is, you can always borrow a videocam, point it to your laptop and present away most projectors have video inputs anyway... hope you solved your problem!

try to call me 4424915 connect to science high school look for gomi...

i hope its not too late

Liked
    2 times

According to Jason, his presentation was rescheduled so he was able to find a way to get his adapter to Baguio in time.

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone. We had only a single phone line in the place and I could only access the internet intermittently (with a frustratingly slow connection at that). I rescheduled the presentation to the next day, and a friend who was coming up was kind enough to pass by my house to pick up the adapter.

All's well that end well. Thanks again for all the suggestions and offers of help.