Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Problem loading "Featured" section of the App Store on the New iPad.

This is a discussion on Problem loading "Featured" section of the App Store on the New iPad. within the iOS & iOS Apps forums, part of the Software MUG - Troubleshooting and Discussion category; Hey guys! I'm just experiencing this but the Featured tab of the App Store on my New iPad hasn't been ...

Liked
    9 times

Default Problem loading "Featured" section of the App Store on the New iPad.

Hey guys!

I'm just experiencing this but the Featured tab of the App Store on my New iPad hasn't been loading for a few days now. The other tabs work. I can search for apps and install/update without any problem. It's only the Featured tab that doesn't work. When I tap it, I get this error.

Anyone experiencing this?

By the way, I checked the App Store on my iPhone 4s and it works just fine.

Thanks in advance!
    MacBook Air '11 128GB | iPad 3 | iPad 2 | iPhone 5 Black/Slate | iPhone 4S White

Liked
    35 times
    Real Name
    Eric Robert Morales Santos

im having the same problem too... Started like 2 days ago... Any solution here?

Liked
    9 times

Default Re: Problem loading "Featured" section of the App Store on the New iPad.

^^ Me too. I tried logging in and out of the Store under the settings app. I also tried resetting my network settings but the problem sitll persists.

Any solution guys?
    MacBook Air '11 128GB | iPad 3 | iPad 2 | iPhone 5 Black/Slate | iPhone 4S White

Liked
    162 times

Default Re: Problem loading "Featured" section of the App Store on the New iPad.

I'm in the same boat. Can anybody else confirm whether if this is an isolated case or caused by the start of an all out apocalyptic zombie attack?

Hi guys! I'm having the same problem. Any solutions?

Liked
    9 times

UPDATE:

I just updated to iOS6 and the featured section now works with the revamped App Store.

Liked
    162 times

The Featured section has been working on my iPad 2 since yesterday, about the same time iOS 6 got out.

I'm still on 5.1.1 so updating to iOS 6 probably has nothing to do with it.

Liked
    6 times
    Real Name
    Joshua Lapuz

same problem here with my IPT4. the "updates" and "featured" sections have errors. no problem with my IP4 though.

Liked
    17 times
    Real Name
    Vincent Steve Peralta

I am in the same predicament with our Ipad2. Whenever you update it, it asks for the apple ID that isn't in email format. Already changed the settings for the apple id which is now in email format but still to no avail.
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

Liked
    425 times

Solve this by changing my DNS setting in my router. Used Google DNS instead 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4. HTH
    http://www.brownmonkeys.com
    The Brown Project: A contemporary / urban art exhibit by the Brownmonkeys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast