Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

PBA Commissioner Cup: Finals 2012 B-Meg vs TNT

This is a discussion on PBA Commissioner Cup: Finals 2012 B-Meg vs TNT within the Sports and Fitness forums, part of the Fun MUG Stuff category; Anyone knows how much ang tickets ngayon for the Finals?...

Liked
    7 times
    Real Name
    Bry Alejandro

Default Re: PBA Commissioner Cup: Finals 2012 B-Meg vs TNT

Anyone knows how much ang tickets ngayon for the Finals?
    New iPad 16GB White WiFi / iPhone 4S 16GB Globe Locked White / 4.3GHz (OC) Intel Core i5-3570k / ATI Radeon 5770 / 8GB RAM / MSI Z77A-G45 / Aerocool VS3 Case / Aerocool X Strike 600W PSU / 1.75TB HD / LG 32LD460 / Panasonic Lumix GF2 20mm / Twitter: b2r1y

Default Re: Re: PBA Commissioner Cup: Finals 2012 B-Meg vs TNT

Quote Originally Posted by b2r1y View Post
    Anyone knows how much ang tickets ngayon for the Finals?
    Call 9115555 ticketnet

Liked
    362 times
    Real Name
    Jay Racoma

Cool Re: PBA Commissioner Cup: Finals 2012 B-Meg vs TNT

Quote Originally Posted by docjbr View Post
    Same way when Quinito Henson presents his Dean's List. He's still dishing out the same "tips" and "advice" that he was giving back in the 80's. Ang layo sa analysis of his foreign counterparts.

Keys to success: Stop James Yap. Grab rebounds. Get the loose balls. Wow, genius. - I meant that this was the advice of Chiquito, este, Quinito
    Quote Originally Posted by bluechips View Post
    stop james yap ? he is too overrated . too much superstars treatment. i will pick simon anyday over james yap. ragarding quinito henson . we call him CHIUQUITO HENSON . sobrang BS ang mga analysis nya . pwede nyang bolahin mga class c and d market only .
    Quote Originally Posted by rockophoria View Post
    actually napansin ko rin ito, parang mas gusto pag usapan ni Jolas yung technical side ng laro kesa sa comical approach na ginagawa nung dalawa.. you can see na parang pinakikisamahan nalang sila ni Jolas altho by being blunt and dry-humored..

About the key to success I dont think stopping James Yap can do anything since James is no longer responding the way he did before, since the Triangle Offense made him "just another option" than the "go-to guy" this seems took a little out of his superstar pride..

What TNT need to do is to stop the behemoth game of superbowles and keep firing those "parking lot shots" accurately.. and give Jason Castro more minutes.. he keeps the phase faster than Jimmy.

Coach Tim Cone is not a fan of the 3-Point shot and he would allow it more than the high percentage paint shots, Coach Tim has always said that "those 3 point shots will hit but it will not hit all the time" unlike the higher percentage shots in the paint, so that will leave a weak defense on the TNT's outside shooters.

After Coach Tim introduce the Triangle at BMEG James Yap slowly changed the way he played, like what I said above the system no longer made him the go to guy, this gave the likes of Sakuragi and PJ to come out of their shell.. I also remember how Roger Yap was able to dig in numbers last season because of the triangle.. Joe Devance and Rafi Reavis was able to haul down boards because the zone is distracted by the triangle by forcing defenders switch to man-to-man D..

I agree The Dean was indeed a fan of sensationalism.. I dont even want to listen to his comments during Manny Pacquiao's fights, you can clearly feel his bias.. but in fairness whenever he comments about basketball I take note his technical and statistical analysis and let his other side comments pass thru my other ear.. statistically-wise the Dean knows what he's talking about.
    My fault! My fault! My fault!

What I meant was that this was the advice given by "The Dean" Quinito Henson;
    Keys to success: Stop James Yap. Grab rebounds. Get the loose balls. (Wow, genius)

On other days, he'd say: Knock down the outside shots. Make your free throws. Stay out of foul trouble. Seriously, I could have given those pieces of advice when I was is Grade 4.

I agree on Jolas being "polite" and trying to ride out their antics. He wanted to keep things in a pure basketball sense, pero gusto lang ata mag-patawa nung dalawa eh. Oh well, baka that's the script
    Black Macbook 2.16GHz 3GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 500 GB HDD Superdrive
    iPhone 5 32GB iPad Mini 16GB iPad 32GB iPod Black 30GB
    Diehard Atenista

Liked
    118 times
    Real Name
    frallenop

Default PBA Commissioner Cup: Finals 2012 B-Meg vs TNT

/\ Funny you should mention that. The guys handling the halftime show kept on referencing anime, and Jolas clearly wasn't interested in joining their fun. I have nothing against anime, not exactly interested in it, but they shouldn't flush it down the throats of the viewers, that they should be interested in it, too. I'm not sure if it's really a halftime analysis show or it's just supposed to be entertaining.
    They're trying to make a local version of "Inside the NBA" with Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith & Charles Barkley. Problem is when they try to force humor when their guest co-host isn't that game with the idea (happened not only with Jolas but also with Ababou who was too shy for the cameras) or simply not "TV talk show material" (like Yoyong Martirez). A good combo I saw was Mico Halili with Richard del Rosario & Jason Webb - they were able to infuse humor with enough analysis of the game.
    MBox2 . M-Audio DX4 . PSR-2000 . AT2020 . . LX5 . . iPhone 4 . iPad 3 . . my Flickr . imbued with Unending Grace UST@400 .
    Go LAKERS!
    c",)

Liked
    362 times
    Real Name
    Jay Racoma

Quote Originally Posted by macdrive007 View Post
    They're trying to make a local version of "Inside the NBA" with Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith & Charles Barkley. Problem is when they try to force humor when their guest co-host isn't that game with the idea (happened not only with Jolas but also with Ababou who was too shy for the cameras) or simply not "TV talk show material" (like Yoyong Martirez). A good combo I saw was Mico Halili with Richard del Rosario & Jason Webb - they were able to infuse humor with enough analysis of the game.
    True. There were times that they were pretty good in analyzing what was happening in the game, and a post-game breakdown. Then they turned into an entertainment segment, playing practical jokes, playing games, and trying to infuse humor (which is not always humorous). No fault in them trying to do this, if that's their intention. Kanya-kanyang trip, I guess. People like me who "don't get it" should just switch channels when they're on
    Black Macbook 2.16GHz 3GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 500 GB HDD Superdrive
    iPhone 5 32GB iPad Mini 16GB iPad 32GB iPod Black 30GB
    Diehard Atenista

Liked
    67 times
    Real Name
    Ron Sevilla

I agree on Jolas being "polite" and trying to ride out their antics. He wanted to keep things in a pure basketball sense, pero gusto lang ata mag-patawa nung dalawa eh. Oh well, baka that's the script
    hahaha. Napansin ko din ito... They even asked jolas about those anime before the game start kung alam daw niya. pati yung mga "Omg" na word and their meaning.
    “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected." - Steve Jobs

Liked
    24 times

Good luck to both teams. I usually don't watch the PBA anymore.
    Macbook Pro 13" 750 GB Core I5 2.3 GHZ | Classic Ipod 160 GB | Iphone 4S 16 GB White

Game 2

B-Meg vs TNT

1-0

-- still no ticket for me...
    iMac c2d 17-inch SSD 128gb Corsair Customized...
    iPhone 2g ..

Liked
    25 times
    Real Name
    Joseph

series now tied at 1-1.. very nice game, and just like what I predicted, a fast-jason castro-phased game will lift TNT to a win..
    Nanotec MedSec (medi/security) Implants, Oakley HUD Visor 10G LTE (Hyper-Quantum Nano Processor with GPS3), Silver iPhone X (Bend with 10G LTE), 15" Quantum-Core Macbook Elite with TecNanite Display, 1 Yotabyte SSD (with anti-theft), 1 Exabyte Nano SD, Stark Industries DCA (Defensive-Countermeasure Apparel) with Magnetic Repulsors and Portable Arc Reactor combo.. I love the future baby!

TNT won the game 2.. castro led the team...

Tim Cone under pressure for game 3...
    iMac c2d 17-inch SSD 128gb Corsair Customized...
    iPhone 2g ..

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast