Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Resto and Food Joints in (South of Manila - Paranaque, Alabang, Bicutan, etc.)

This is a discussion on Resto and Food Joints in (South of Manila - Paranaque, Alabang, Bicutan, etc.) within the Food forums, part of the Fun MUG Stuff category; Its a new year, and i would like to ask muggers here of their preferred eating places in BF Homes ...

Liked
    3 times

Default Resto and Food Joints in (South of Manila - Paranaque, Alabang, Bicutan, etc.)

Its a new year, and i would like to ask muggers here of their preferred eating places in BF Homes and the rest of the south area.

For my persian/shawarma fix i go to Miraj (Aguirre) - go try the Pita bread with curry dip. Fantastic!

Liked
    31 times

Default Re: Resto and Food Joints in (South of Manila - Paranaque, Alabang, Bicutan, etc.)

Crisostomo at Newport Mall..Filipino cuisine, ang sarap Ng Sinigang na Pampano!
    iPhone 5s Gold, iPad Mini, iPad 3, Late 2010 MBA 13", Nikon J1, Nikon D90

Liked
    4 times

Default Re: Resto and Food Joints in (South of Manila - Paranaque, Alabang, Bicutan, etc.)

Kanin club at westgate. Crispy dinuguan, sarap!

sent from my galaxy tab using tapatalk

Liked
    4 times

Default Resto and Food Joints in (South of Manila - Paranaque, Alabang, Bicutan, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by dexterandrada View Post
    Its a new year, and i would like to ask muggers here of their preferred eating places in BF Homes and the rest of the south area.

For my persian/shawarma fix i go to Miraj (Aguirre) - go try the Pita bread with curry dip. Fantastic!
    Dexter: agree on miraj! i like their kheema as well. but the last time i ate there the sauce was a bit watery. i informed the waitresses about it.

i also like charbroiled burger (2 branches along aguirre).

in alabang, i'd have to say MOna Lisa rocks. semi-fine dining but at reasonable prices!

BF - Gloria Maris, Flaming Wings, Le Souk, the countless Korean restos there, the newly opened Army Navy burger, Amalia's, Hanakazu, Brooklyn Pizza. I'd like to say Conti's, but the last 2 times I ate there food wasn't as good as before and they had new waiters who didn't seem to know what they were doing and were talking loudly and unabashedly among themselves within full hearing range of customers. Take note, the manager was there with them talking loudly even while refilling my iced tea. Unprofessional, IMO. I'd like to say Via Mare too but their branches in GB and Rockwell serve better-tasting food.

Alabang - Omakase, Alba's, Sogamiga, Grassi's, Outback, Tony Roma's.
    Life is short. Live for God.

Liked
    1 times

Sinangag EXpress pag lasing ka na sa BF.

taste is different if your not drunk though

Gourmets!!!
    dhie221 likes this.
     ipod shuffle  ipod mini  ipod video  iphone 2G  iphone 3G  iphone 4  macbook  macmini  ipad  ipad 2 
    wants a leica pocket camera

Sinigang EXpress!! and gourmets!!
    we also eat goto batangas.. its across caltes at phase 1 bf..

Liked
    9 times

JP's Thai Noodle House inside Greenheights. Som's of the south

Liked
    29 times

My Fav restos in south:
    Burgers: Charbroiled / Crave burger (BF)
    Crispy Binagoongan, Crispy pata, Lechon Kawali, Pancit Malabon: Lola Idang's (BF and Better Living)
    Tapsilog: Sinangag Express (BF and Better Living)
    Inasal: Bacolod Chicken House (Original)
    Chinese: North Park (Near West Gate or SM Bicutan) / Hap Chan (BF)

Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by anc90 View Post
    Kanin club at westgate. Crispy dinuguan, sarap!
    What is the damage for the Crispy Dinuguan? Does it still work with puto?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast