Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Coca-Cola LIMITED EDITION GLASSES from McDonald's!! July 2, 2011!!!

This is a discussion on Coca-Cola LIMITED EDITION GLASSES from McDonald's!! July 2, 2011!!! within the Food forums, part of the Fun MUG Stuff category; As Ice mentioned, the promo is on its last week here in Singapore and I was able to collect all ...

Liked
    4 times
    Real Name
    Tina Asistio

Default Re: Coca-Cola LIMITED EDITION GLASSES from McDonald's!! July 2, 2011!!!

As Ice mentioned, the promo is on its last week here in Singapore and I was able to collect all 6 'can' glasses and I can say that this set is made of thicker glass than the 'sexy' glass set.
    (MacArthur) MacBook Air 11.6" 1.4Ghz/2Gb/128Gb SSD, (Burnham) iPod Touch 4th Gen 32Gb, (Laurel) iPhone 4S, (Magellan) iPad (3rd Gen)

Real Name
    Joseph Chua Tek

this loooks way cooler than the previous glass....
    mcdo breakfast, lunch and dinner mode hehehe

Liked
    15 times

I have them all bought six value meals!
    13" MBP 4GB 500GB 7200 HD/ Mac Mini i5/ MBA 11' 128 SSD/ iPad 3 32GB 4G LTE /Wireless Mighty Mouse/ Magic Mouse/ Apple Wireless Keyboard/ iPhone 4S W 64GB/ Time Capsule 1TB/ iPod Nano 16GB Orange/ iPad 32GB Wifi + 4G "White"/ Seagate Goflex 2TB HD/ Monster Beats Tour Control Talk/ Beats Studio Black/ Monster iClarity Bluetooth Speaker

Liked
    177 times
    Real Name
    bhoyet jumpay

cool design, i have also a set of fiba glass and never been used

Liked
    4 times

Default Coca-Cola LIMITED EDITION GLASSES from McDonald's!! July 2, 2011!!!

Cant wait! Will collect this as well. Has anyone checked if its already available in the mcdo branches here?

Liked
    213 times

visited macdo yesternight and hold the glass myself.. very sexy and cool, indeed!
    MacBook Air 13" AirPort Express iPhone 4S iPhone 4 iPod nano 6G
    "An Apple a day, keeps...thirty apples in a month."

Liked
    19 times
    Real Name
    Hubert Tan

how much do you have to pay to get a glass?

Liked
    48 times
    Real Name
    Eric Sanchez

Default Coca-Cola LIMITED EDITION GLASSES from McDonald's!! July 2, 2011!!!

Just got myself 12 pcs. And no i did not buy 12 value meals just came from a bday party at mcdo, the one in front of jolibee and outback sa libis. As i was exiting the joint, i asked the counter and the lady said any value meal. At that time ang daming tao and i had my kids with me, mainit pa. Sabi ko drive thru na lang. When i got to the window i asked " miss ano pinakamurang value meal na pwede sa glasses?" sabi nya " sir any value meal po pwede, pwede din po glasses lang" i asked magkano kung glasses lang? Sabi sakin, same lang po 25 din. I got myself 2sets

Liked
    1 times

got the green one in Taipei last month...time to get the whole set now...hehe

Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by chizbol View Post
    Just got myself 12 pcs. And no i did not buy 12 value meals just came from a bday party at mcdo, the one in front of jolibee and outback sa libis. As i was exiting the joint, i asked the counter and the lady said any value meal. At that time ang daming tao and i had my kids with me, mainit pa. Sabi ko drive thru na lang. When i got to the window i asked " miss ano pinakamurang value meal na pwede sa glasses?" sabi nya " sir any value meal po pwede, pwede din po glasses lang" i asked magkano kung glasses lang? Sabi sakin, same lang po 25 din. I got myself 2sets

Wow you're really lucky. Sana may ganyan pa.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast