Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Global Destiny cable down a week; what happened?

This is a discussion on Global Destiny cable down a week; what happened? within the General OT forums, part of the Fun MUG Stuff category; Originally Posted by Mad Mac What sucks is them buying Destiny. Destiny has a very good CS. It is easy ...

Liked
    24 times
    Real Name
    Rodrigo Basa

Default Re: Global Destiny cable down a week, what happen

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mac View Post
    What sucks is them buying Destiny. Destiny has a very good CS. It is easy to call them. The crew responds within a day. I am afraid that when the switch over to Sky is complete, Destiny will be unreachable.
    I concur. Not to mention that this has happened before. Home Cable, anyone?

Ok. So MyDestiny Cable and Broadband is down for almost 2 weeks already.

Whats a good replacement for cable and broadband, Pasig area?

Liked
    3 times

OT:
    sky's CS and its service sucks by a mile! during pacquiao's last fight the ppv signal suddenly ceases during round 2 and restored only after the fight ended. of course we called them several times during that day but to no avail. worst, sky charged us the whole amount of ppv. they wont accept reversal of the transaction or even pro rate the fee base on worthy signal rendered.

Liked
    40 times

Our cable service was down for more than a week. It resumed service but cable signal has noticeably degraded. Channels are not as clear as before and some channels suddenly freeze and pixelate. I chose Destiny over Sky for lower lower and better customer service. Now its owned by the same cable company I was trying to avoid.

Liked
    1 times

maybe it's sky cable's tactic to force you into going to sky cable?hehe. might wanna give Cignal a try then, almost similar in price with destiny (500+) but has HD channels already.

Liked
    54 times
    Real Name
    Daniel Umali

I'm on the different side of things. Forced to go with Destiny because it was the only cable available in my condominium. Destiny's channel lineup is not nice though so when I heard that it was bought by Sky, I was glad and hoped that they would soon offer the same channels. Cignal is also not an option because it is not feasible for my condominium.

down po ang destiny cable kagabi pa here in makati, i don't know why i can't contact any of their branches....

Under your bed. In your closet. In your head.
    Liked
    38 times
    Real Name
    Patrick Espiritu

Agree that Sky's CS really sucks. However, I normally contact them via their twitter account @SkyServes. They usually reply within the day, even for my petty complaints (like portions of NatGeo wild broadcasted in Tagalog).
    Nikon D7000 | Nikon SB-800 | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 Macro | Nikkor AF 35mm f2D | 15" MacBook Pro Late 2012
    Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by briareos View Post
    I concur. Not to mention that this has happened before. Home Cable, anyone?
    Yes, that happened before... The reason why the crew responds within the day before is that Destiny has Technical team in all the branches they have.. and with CS they do have few before and also by branches they also have someone to entertain the clients.. But now, under Sky they've lessen the Branches so is the CS who can also assist you in the branch (By Area) and also with the tech team it was now Centralized.. no more tech team by branches... and also Destiny has no system just like Sky, Sky has job orders, stages and etc... You can reach Destiny at 418.0000 or they also have email someone gave it to me [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by einjhel View Post
    down po ang destiny cable kagabi pa here in makati, i don't know why i can't contact any of their branches....
    Try 892-9030 / 32 - that's the makati branch or 418.0000 (main office of Destiny)

Quote Originally Posted by Rastaman View Post
    Agree that Sky's CS really sucks. However, I normally contact them via their twitter account @SkyServes. They usually reply within the day, even for my petty complaints (like portions of NatGeo wild broadcasted in Tagalog).
    Yes, they handled that pretty well...
    Last edited by bad_boy; 01-31-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Multiple consecutive posts combined

Liked
    130 times
    Real Name
    Volts Sanchez

Default Re: Global Destiny cable down a week; what happened?

VampireDiaries, a reminder and a query:

1. Please avoid making multiple consecutive posts. You can consolidate them in one post instead
    2. How are you affiliated with Destiny?
    Macbook Pro Core i5 2.4Ghz/iPad Mini 32GB Wi-Fi (Black)/Nexus S/iPhone 4 32GB (Black)/iPhone 3GS 32GB (Black)/iPhone 2G 8GB/iPod Touch G3 32GB/Nintendo DS Lite (Black)/Panasonic FS7 (Black)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12