Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Using iTunes Match in the Philippines

This is a discussion on Using iTunes Match in the Philippines within the OS X and OS X Apps forums, part of the Software MUG - Troubleshooting and Discussion category; It has been nearly 7 hours since iTunes Match started matching my library. Of more than 7,000 songs, around 1,700 ...

Liked
    3 times
    Real Name
    ROBERT LEE

Default Re: Using iTunes Match in the Philippines

It has been nearly 7 hours since iTunes Match started matching my library. Of more than 7,000 songs, around 1,700 have been marked for upload. Less than 10 were not eligible, this includes voice memos and music videos. Currently, more than 100 songs have been uploaded. Man! This could take ages.

I am also taking advantage of converting my existing mp3 collection ripped at 320kbps. The 256kbps AAC files from iTunes and 320kbps do not have any noticeable difference. This way, I can save on hard drive space.

Quote Originally Posted by drew_viii View Post
    Finally a solution!!!! buying it now!!!! CANT WAIT!!!
    Good luck! Post here kung ano din ang experience mo.

Liked
    3 times
    Real Name
    Philip Raymund Garde

I have iTunes Match since yesterday pa So convenient.

+1 on buyfrompowerseller (I also took that route)

here's the link: http://www.buyfrompowerseller.com/25...-itunes-match/

it's $37.98 for a $25 prepaid card which he will supply you all the details needed like credit card number, expiry date, etc (US Apple Account Only). It is definitely worth it.
    phi7588|iPhone 5 32gb White|iPad 2 16gb WiFi|iPad 3 64gb WiFi+4G
    iPad Apps Review
    Geek Stuff | New iPad Cases Review

Liked
    5 times

tagal nung cc ko... its been 3 hours na ata, la pa rin.... how long did buyfromsellers emailed you guys?

Liked
    3 times
    Real Name
    ROBERT LEE

Quote Originally Posted by drew_viii View Post
    tagal nung cc ko... its been 3 hours na ata, la pa rin.... how long did buyfromsellers emailed you guys?
    30+ minutes.

Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by drew_viii
    Take into consideration the time zone difference since the seller is probably in the US.

Liked
    2 times

how about us who dont have CC and just relies on the iTunes prepaid card being sold. toink!
    | 17" Macbook Pro | 32gig iPhone 4 | Apple Stickers |
    Stolen Items:
    iPhone 4 White 16gig SN : 811195E3DZZ | iPad 2 White 16gig wifi only SN: DQTFPHQ3DKPH

Liked
    5 times

matching now!!!! HAHAHAHAHA im so excited!!!!! finally i wont be restricted with my 32gb on my iphone 4!!! taghirap ako sa kaka pili which songs to delete.... well yeah, i feel safer to bring all my songs with me on my phone hahahaha

SHET cant wait!!!!!!!!!

by the way guys, for those who wants a swift response, go to their fb page https://www.facebook.com/iTunesCode and make a comment, i made a comment bout my purchase and it was approved right away! they need to verify you fb account or something.... good luck guys!!!

will update on my match count! hehe

4171 songs matched! 2725 uploading now!! yehey!
    Last edited by soloworx; 11-22-2011 at 05:28 AM.

One tip on iTunes Match, iTunes only need a US-based credit card (or prepaid gift card) on your iTunes account. They will charge your iTunes credit first before charging the card.

So one year later, you just need to load some iTunes credits to your account to cover the $29.xx iTunes Match fee. Then iTunes will not charge your prepaid card. And likely you can just use one prepaid card for years. No need to buy one each year.
    We provide US iTunes gift card code by email. Use the coupon PHILMUG to get 5% off (exclusive coupon for the PhilMug community)

Liked
    3 times
    Real Name
    ROBERT LEE

Quote Originally Posted by bedanmick View Post
    how about us who dont have CC and just relies on the iTunes prepaid card being sold. toink!
    One option is for you to ask someone you know who has credit card who is willing to pay for you...

Quote Originally Posted by powerseller View Post
    One tip on iTunes Match, iTunes only need a US-based credit card (or prepaid gift card) on your iTunes account. They will charge your iTunes credit first before charging the card.

So one year later, you just need to load some iTunes credits to your account to cover the $29.xx iTunes Match fee. Then iTunes will not charge your prepaid card. And likely you can just use one prepaid card for years. No need to buy one each year.
    Good to know and thanks for sharing. "One more thing..." I did not realize you are a member of Philmug.

Anyway, to everyone else, this is something I was not aware of. Use PHILMUG code when buying from the seller as mentioned above to receive 5% discount, and also, knowing that a person is a member of Philmug somehow makes the buyer credible.

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by powerseller View Post

Great! so I can go a ahead and buy an iTunes Card and load it to my iTunes acct. I only have 1 account anyway and its US based. Akala ko kasi those iTunes gift card cannot be used for iTunes Match. Yay! Cant wait for tomorrow to buy the gift card. Thanks Thanks Thanks.
    | 17" Macbook Pro | 32gig iPhone 4 | Apple Stickers |
    Stolen Items:
    iPhone 4 White 16gig SN : 811195E3DZZ | iPad 2 White 16gig wifi only SN: DQTFPHQ3DKPH

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast