Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PLDT Bills Online

This is a discussion on PLDT Bills Online within the OS X and OS X Apps forums, part of the Software MUG - Troubleshooting and Discussion category; Has anyone tried activating their " Bills Online "? I tried using Safari, Firefox and Chrome on Leopard and Snow ...

Default PLDT Bills Online

Has anyone tried activating their "Bills Online"? I tried using Safari, Firefox and Chrome on Leopard and Snow Leopard and neither works.
    M7600LL M9245LL M9460LL MA497LL MA448LL M9470LL M8930LL M7651LL M8667LL M8600LL M9846LL MA463LL MA876LL M8817LL M2454

Default Re: PLDT Bills Online

it doesnt work here also

Liked
    25 times
    Real Name
    Mark Oliveros

i use this link to check my pldt bills online:

https://www.pldt.com.ph/billsonline/

Liked
    17 times
    Real Name
    Grace Galang

Both old/previous https://www.pldt.com.ph/billsonline/ or new site http://www.pldthome.com/home/myhome/billsonline does not work. Whether you are just logging in or activating/creating new id, both results to error or it would say you are entering incorrect information or it would keep saying you are already logged-in and try again. This has been happening since they started the new bills online site last year. I already emailed PLDT customer service last year and they said my concern is already forwarded to the group in charge for appropriate attention. No other feedback/update after that.
    GRACE

Liked
    24 times

Mine works just fine on safari using the link - http://www.pldthome.com/home/myhome/billsonline

I tried it just now and was able to retrieve my Dec 2012 billing.

Liked
    2 times

This links works pretty okay with me: http://www.pldthome.com/home/myhome/billsonline

Liked
    19 times

This isn't what you asked, but...

if you have a BPI Express Online account, you can enroll PLDT there and pay your bills online.

I pay my Globe Bill and Meralco Bill through BPI Express Online. Tons of other companies could be paid there as well :>
     Mid-2010 Macbook Pro "15  Magic Mouse  iPad 2nd Gen 32GB  iPhone 5 Black&Slate 32GB iPod Classic Black 160GB and R.I.P. to my old Black Macbook 13" that served me for 4 years until 2010 and my iPod touch 1st Gen.

Quote Originally Posted by tweek View Post
    Has anyone tried activating their "Bills Online"? I tried using Safari, Firefox and Chrome on Leopard and Snow Leopard and neither works.
    Had trouble signing up too, but I eventually figured out that at least one of the special characters indicated has to be in the password. Was able to activate my account after entering a new password with special character, and can now view my statements online.

Liked
    17 times
    Real Name
    Grace Galang

Quote Originally Posted by keouie View Post
    This isn't what you asked, but...

if you have a BPI Express Online account, you can enroll PLDT there and pay your bills online.

I pay my Globe Bill and Meralco Bill through BPI Express Online. Tons of other companies could be paid there as well :>
    Been doing this for years. Thanks. But for some who are not, I also recommend this. Thanks again.
    GRACE

Liked
    17 times
    Real Name
    Grace Galang

Quote Originally Posted by belacqua View Post
    Had trouble signing up too, but I eventually figured out that at least one of the special characters indicated has to be in the password. Was able to activate my account after entering a new password with special character, and can now view my statements online.
    Been using this kind of password since I started using PLDT Bills online and have changed it too just like what you did but it always resulted to not being able to login.

I guess I just have to wait and see what PLDT can do to fix it. I'll just have to wait for the delayed delivery of hard copy billing statements and/or asked for another soft copy from the Billing representative here in our local PLDT office. It's a good thing I have supportive PLDT staff who assists me in case I have problems with them. Thanks.
    GRACE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast