Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Globe's new my SUPERPLANs

This is a discussion on Globe's new my SUPERPLANs within the Time Capsule, AirPort Extreme, AirPort Express forums, part of the Hardware MUG - Troubleshooting and Discussion category; Have you heard of globe's latest postpaid offerings? my superplans... What do you think? I think they're pretty good. Specially ...

Liked
    9 times

Default Globe's new my SUPERPLANs

Have you heard of globe's latest postpaid offerings? my superplans... What do you think? I think they're pretty good. Specially the Superunli @599 one...

Super Txt (P349/month) -All-you-can text to Globe/TM/Tattoo numbers nationwide

DUO (P450/month)- All-you-can calls to non-Globelines landline/other DUO/Super DUO numbers within the same registered area; All-you-can calls to Globeline numbers nationwide

Super DUO (P599/month)All-you-can calls to non-Globelines within the same registered area
    All-you-can calls to Globe/TM/Tattoo/Globeline numbers nationwide

Super Unli (P599/month)- All-you-can call and text to Globe, TM, and Tattoo numbers nationwide

Super Surf (P1,200/month)- All-you-can mobile chatting, downloading, emailing and surfing wherever you go

Super Surf for Blackberry (P1,200/month)- All-you-can mobile chatting, downloading, emailing (with push email) and surfing wherever you go with your Blackberry phone

http://site.globe.com.ph/mysuperplan...AAFBJ1HkAAADXe

Real Name
    Hanes Chua

Default Re: Globe's new my SUPERPLANs

wow. looks great.. just wondering how much iphones would cost under these plans

Liked
    1 times

i want the supersurf but it's too expensive. 1,200 + my g-flex 500 = 1,700 a month.

Liked
    382 times
    Real Name
    Michael Bugayong

i availed of the my super duo (P599). even though texts aren't included, it would be cheaper than my previous plan (500 + 500 for the super duo), because i call more than i text. & i don't think i send out 400 texts a month anyway.
    2.4 macbook unibody 4GB RAM 1TB HDD1.83 macbook 2GB RAM 500GB HDD
    airport expressipod touch 16GB ipad2 64GB wifi+3giphone 5s 32GBapple tv

Hometown: Cabanatuan City. Current: Sampaloc, Manila
    Liked
    3 times
    Real Name
    John Michael Tubera

Quote Originally Posted by h.chua View Post
    wow. looks great.. just wondering how much iphones would cost under these plans
    yeah, same question here. especially with the SUPER UNLI plan
    macbook pro mid 2009 15" 2.53ghz 250gb/Macbook pro late 2011 2.3ghz i7 500gb/ iMac late 2012 3.4ghz i7 3TB 16GB RAM/iwork 09/ipod nano 2nd gen blue 8gb/Nikon D3100/Nikon D7000/85mm 1.8D/50mm 1.8D/PS3/Shure PG27 USB Microphone/iPad 2 16GB WiFi only/ iPhone 4s 16GB --- Photographer/Videographer Facebook Page

Liked
    910 times
    Real Name
    Elbert Cuenca

I'm on SuperDUO + SuperSURF + GFlex 1,800. Total is P3,599, which is much lower than what I'm used to paying. Let's see if it was the right move.
     Mid 2013 13" MacBook Air 1.3GHz 256GB Late 2012 21.5-inch iMac 2.7GHz Late 2010 11" MacBook Air 1.4GHz 64GB Mid 2010 Mac mini 8GB RAM 32GB iPhone 5S 16GB Blue iPhone 5C 64GB iPad Air 2013 AirPort Extreme + AirPort Express 3rd Gen AppleTV

www.steakroom.com

Liked
    45 times
    Real Name
    Jet Pacapac

A clarification, these new My Superplans are different from just the unlimited promos that are availed on top of the regular plan. This time, the Superplan allows you to have a plan made up of just the unlimited "promo" (not a promo anymore since it's permanent).

So instead of having a base plan (ex: GText 500) plus an unlimited promo (ex: Super Surf 1200), you can choose any one of the unlimited promos as your base plan. Then you can customize this further by adding other unlimited promos, which you renew every month. You can even change your base plan anytime. If you forget to subscribe to something for that month, you will be enrolled to the UnliTxt 500 plan by default.

At least that's the way I understand it. I just saw this in the Globe Business Center. It seems Globe hasn't really been marketing this that much yet.

Another thing, the SuperUnli Call and Text plan is a bit annoying in that you still have to change the prefix of the Globe/TM numbers you call.

Liked
    1 times

Super Unli + Super Surf plus my ancient P350 plan sounds like a good deal for me. Think I'll visit Globe after the Holy Week break.
    MacBook Air 13" | iPod Classic 80GB | iPad Mini 32GB Wifi
    iPhone 4S 16GB | HTC Desire
    Panasonic GF1

Liked
    45 times

Whoaaa! I think my gflex1200 will be downgraded to Super DUO (P599/month)
    All-you-can calls to non-Globelines within the same registered area
    All-you-can calls to Globe/TM/Tattoo/Globeline numbers nationwide

Now I have to wait till my rebate expires

Liked
    9 times

I called Globe, they said that you could get an iphone with the superplan, but that it would cost 37,400 for a 3gs 32GB... Also regardless of what plan you get the free phone will be the same, its either a Nokia 1680 or an samsung e2120, it doesnt matter if you get the lowest 249/month plan or combine plans at over 2000 a month... all you get is the same cheap phone... too bad.

But it does turn out that the supertext 349 can also be used by prepaid users... just have to text 8888 or something.

I might just stick to pre-paid.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast