Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Bayantel DSL

This is a discussion on Bayantel DSL within the Time Capsule, AirPort Extreme, AirPort Express forums, part of the Hardware MUG - Troubleshooting and Discussion category; Anyone just subscribed to Bayantel DSL with the Free Airborne Access?...

Default Bayantel DSL

Anyone just subscribed to Bayantel DSL with the Free Airborne Access?

Liked
    59 times

i did last thursday. they haven't installed yet though.will post updates. perfect timing coz my AA subscription just expired. kinda weird though, ePLDT just bought AA & yet bayantel's offering AA in a tie-up promo? :winkgrin:

Hmmmm... the deal might have been consummated prior to PLDT's purchase of AA. Knowing PLDT, that contract (between AA and Bayantel) would most probably NOT be renewed after expiry. Enjoy it while you can!

Originally posted by webmikey
    Hmmmm... the deal might have been consummated prior to PLDT's purchase of AA. Knowing PLDT, that contract (between AA and Bayantel) would most probably NOT be renewed after expiry. Enjoy it while you can!

Is the AA free with the Bayantel P899 plan? When I read the newspaper last weekend it indicated a monthly additional fee for the AA.

Liked
    59 times

one time fee of P500

I just unsubscribed from Bayantel due to flaky performance in my area. Waiting for my PLDT DSL to be connected. Hay salamat I already have an AA account or else I would swallow my pride and apply again.

Liked
    13 times

Originally posted by freelancer
    I just unsubscribed from Bayantel due to flaky performance in my area. Waiting for my PLDT DSL to be connected. Hay salamat I already have an AA account or else I would swallow my pride and apply again.
    I got feedback from our technician in school that PLDT does not give out already the CD configuration installer they have for PC's.

Not sure if it will affect the mac

phoenix16

i've been using bayantel dsl since may. am i the only one here who lives in tandang sora? no connection since thursday, aug 11. the call ctr reps have been telling me that their technicians are fixing the problem. it's so frustrating!

Liked
    13 times

Originally posted by phoenix16
    i've been using bayantel dsl since may. am i the only one here who lives in tandang sora? no connection since thursday, aug 11. the call ctr reps have been telling me that their technicians are fixing the problem. it's so frustrating!
    Then you can demand for the 500 pesos per day downtime that is their guarantee.
    Get a report number from them and inform bayantel at 412-12-12 to deduct the 500/day downtime that they have done to your dsl.

Bayantel DSL was asking P2,500 for the installation fee since we are not a Bayantel Subscriber (will be waived if you are a subscriber). Might be getting PLDT DSL then..

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-20-2014, 05:14 PM
  2. 02-05-2014, 12:13 AM