Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

A Shop in Glorietta

This is a discussion on A Shop in Glorietta within the The A. Shop forums, part of the Apple Premium Resellers Section category; What if there are customers who really can't tell the difference? When I was a crew at Mcdonald's years ago, ...

Liked
    34 times

Default Re: A Shop in Glorietta

What if there are customers who really can't tell the difference? When I was a crew at Mcdonald's years ago, a lot of people would ask for Palabok. All I tell them is we don't have palabok, would you want spaghetti instead? There's no excuse for arrogance and impoliteness.
    enigma likes this.

Liked
    83 times
    Real Name
    Leonardo Mendoza

I don't think the A. Shop sales person meant to be rude. It's a cultural thing. It reminded me of this pic:

I got it from the sulit.com.ph forums. The comments are quite funny.

Keep this in mind the next time you come across a "rude" sales person. You might have become upset over nothing.
    Last edited by lamski; 03-30-2013 at 01:52 PM.
    The greatest harm can come from the best intentions.

Liked
    27 times

^ that last item is so classic!
    iPhone 5 16GB | iPad 16GB WiFi | iPad Mini 64GB WiFi | rMBP 13" 2.5GHZ i5 8GB 256GB

Haha...my point is. I'm a customer and it never hurt anyone to ask. Any company's sales person from Nike, Addidas, Mcdo, Jollibee or whatever should be trained not to be obnoxious about silly questions because the reason they are there is to answer questions from "malukit" customers like me and not be bitchy about it.

Its like if you cannot handle being poke and prodded with endless questions about the products in the store, I beleive the service industry is not for you. I mean come on, my family owns a business and I get to talk to talk to our customers and believe me I answer each and every question with a smile splattered on my face. No question is a dumb question.

Real Name
    Loida Ching

ngayon lang ako may nabasa na ganitong bad image pla ang apple store sa glorietta.
    sapalagay ko mali ka.
    because may grandma really love that store.
    meron nga sya friend dun c ian and wendell. alam nio ba walang ibang apple store ako napuntahan sa pilipinas na katulad ng pag aasikaso samin dun sa ashop.
    friendly mga tao dun in fact kahit di kami bumili before sa store na yun inasikaso prin kme nila ian and wendell.
    napabili tuloy c lola ng Macbook .
    Pag balik namin ng pinas sa Ashop kami tatambay ng mga friends ko. hehehe joke
    babaet kse tlga nila .

Liked
    37 times
    Real Name
    Win Lac

Quote Originally Posted by heavencole View Post
    Haha...my point is. I'm a customer and it never hurt anyone to ask. Any company's sales person from Nike, Addidas, Mcdo, Jollibee or whatever should be trained not to be obnoxious about silly questions because the reason they are there is to answer questions from "malukit" customers like me and not be bitchy about it.

Its like if you cannot handle being poke and prodded with endless questions about the products in the store, I beleive the service industry is not for you. I mean come on, my family owns a business and I get to talk to talk to our customers and believe me I answer each and every question with a smile splattered on my face. No question is a dumb question.
    Common sense is not so common these days. Hehe..
    avreel likes this.

Liked
    2 times
    Real Name
    Michael Vincent Mercado

There are two lessons to be learned from this customer experience. A Shop is an Apple reseller. They don't appreciate being asked for products related to any competitors. LOL. But I agree, there's a better way that the staff could've relayed the information.

Hi guys, I agree on the rants here that there are no excuse of being bitchy. Its not about samsung and apple, but the right attitute and respect to you fellowmen. And these type of feedback from customer could help a business expand more.

I remember way back then a joke when you are to buy a Vinegar and asked it in Mercury Drug you get slap in the face, but now, you can buy Vinegar at Mercury Drug sine most of thier stores now is like 7-11....thats business expantion based on customer requirement.

just my two cents.

bottomline...RESPECT.

Whil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12