Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

A Shop in Glorietta

This is a discussion on A Shop in Glorietta within the The A. Shop forums, part of the Apple Premium Resellers Section category; I don't like the Ashop in Glorietta. Sales person is pilosopo and unfriendly. I was looking for a Samsung Note ...

Default A Shop in Glorietta

I don't like the Ashop in Glorietta. Sales person is pilosopo and unfriendly.

I was looking for a Samsung Note Casing for my little brother, I know its an apple store but they sell a lot of casing so just incase I went in and ask the first sales person I saw big mistake. Instead of saying no they don't have. He told me that this is an APPLE store. So I was like so.. you don't have casings I mean. He said This is an apple store.

I left and haven't been back for 3 months now...

Liked
    61 times

Default Re: A Shop in Glorietta

You said you already knw its an apple store, pero that's rude pa rin.

Eto lang yan, currently I need a pair of Nike Lebron X shoes, I'm 100% sure that I wont ask any help from the staff inside the ADIDAS store.
    Yagbolz likes this.

Liked
    921 times
    Real Name
    Jay Franco

First of all, they are NOT an APPLE store, if you quoted the employee by the word. They are an Apple authorized/premium reseller who sells Apple products. You had the right to ask, since some AAR/APR in fact sell non Apple branded or Apple-specific merchandise.

A Shop, if you want a simile, could be a Toby's, or an Olympic Village, but I don't think it's an Adidas store.
    The above text are opinions and suggestions of my person that are in no way forced upon you.
    This Happens. This, Is An Anagram.
    iG|FB|Tw

Liked
    13 times

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteloop View Post
    You said you already knw its an apple store, pero that's rude pa rin.

Eto lang yan, currently I need a pair of Nike Lebron X shoes, I'm 100% sure that I wont ask any help from the staff inside the ADIDAS store.

haha so is it like you won't be asking an "apple" store for non "apple branded" accessories like a screen protector or a decent case?

Default A Shop in Glorietta

This is pointless. Go rant some place else.

Liked
    21 times

Could be OT. I don't like their Glorietta shop too but for other reason. They don't display the recent mac units. Therefore, the experience is different. I went there last year to look for MBA and the model unit was for 2010 pa.

Their branch at Ayala Ave. beside Smart Tower is far better. They have friendly staff too.
    iPhone 5 16GB | iPad 16GB WiFi | iPad Mini 64GB WiFi | rMBP 13" 2.5GHZ i5 8GB 256GB

Liked
    13 times

Quote Originally Posted by ajjie View Post
    This is pointless. Go rant some place else.

Had some concerns with A Shop Glorieta and some of their branches I find the staff ignorant and indifferent with their products.

I don't like the sales people hovering around you. But at the same time they should be able to attend to your needs and handle you inquiries with courtesy.

My resolve is just patronize Charlie's stores
    MacBook Air 11' BTO i7, Note 2, iPhone 5, OHD2, Fujitsu Scansnap, D7000,Olympus OMD lakbayservices@yahoo.com

Liked
    812 times
    Real Name
    Elbert Cuenca

To the TS: you have every right to rant, but your rant totally misplaced. It is silly to even just walk in there to look for a Samsung case. I don't know what kind of answer you were expecting. Just so you know, the A in A.Shop stands for APPLE. They may not be an Apple store per se, but they are an Apple Authorized Reseller selling Apple products and accessories related to Apple products.

It's like you walked into a Jollibee franchisee and asked the cashier if they sell Big Macs. Even if that particularly store is not owned by Jollibee, it's still a Jollibee restaurant.
     Mid 2013 13" MacBook Air 1.3GHz 256GB Late 2012 21.5-inch iMac 2.7GHz Late 2010 11" MacBook Air 1.4GHz 64GB Mid 2010 Mac mini 8GB RAM 32GB iPhone 5S 16GB Blue iPhone 5C 64GB iPad Air 2013 AirPort Extreme + AirPort Express 3rd Gen AppleTV

www.steakroom.com

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by elbert View Post
    To the TS: you have every right to rant, but your rant totally misplaced. It is silly to even just walk in there to look for a Samsung case. I don't know what kind of answer you were expecting. Just so you know, the A in A.Shop stands for APPLE. They may not be an Apple store per se, but they are an Apple Authorized Reseller selling Apple products and accessories related to Apple products.

It's like you walked into a Jollibee franchisee and asked the cashier if they sell Big Macs. Even if that particularly store is not owned by Jollibee, it's still a Jollibee restaurant.

in all fairness to the TS, i don't think your analogy is the point. The point is his/her point of view that maybe it is for sale there, and if it is not, the saleslady could have just told her politely na "no, we don't have it here" period. no need to brag about it being an Apple store when clearly it is definitely not an apple store. the reply of the saleslady is a bit off when the adage is: "the customer is king" or the customer is always right. PERIOD.

Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by heavencole View Post
    I don't like the Ashop in Glorietta. Sales person is pilosopo and unfriendly.

I was looking for a Samsung Note Casing for my little brother, I know its an apple store but they sell a lot of casing so just incase I went in and ask the first sales person I saw big mistake. Instead of saying no they don't have. He told me that this is an APPLE store. So I was like so.. you don't have casings I mean. He said This is an apple store.

I left and haven't been back for 3 months now...

I agree, it's a bit annoying if you are just asking and the salesperson gives you a sarcastic reply or even a slanted glance.
    do they even carry themselves an apple phone some people just don't know how to reply politely.

with regards to ordering bigmac in a jollibee franchise, I've seen these everyday with old person and indays having brain freeze over the counter. But I've yet to see that sales person replying back to them with sacasity. Seems the person in a jollibee franchise should be hired in a Ashop more than those who are already working there.

then again, maybe she just had a bad day.

but here is my theory :

there are person who loves both apple and Samsung products
    person who lives in neccessity with boths products but are not hardcore fans
    person who loves apple and hate the competition products
    and persons who hates apple and loves the competition products.

u just talked to the 3rd kind of people, .......maybe
    After the bite, I realize that I was naked...
    my Eve stands b4 me and she is stunning, shiny and pro....
    Damn you serpent....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast