Ever since the Samsung Galaxy Note was announced I've been sooooo excited to get my hands on it. I finally was able to get one 2 weeks ago and I'm happy to say that it truly is one of the best devices ever shipped for this year!
In lieu of a full review, here's a summary:
- Crazy good battery life. I can get up to 9-10 hours daily without power savings mode on. If I turn it on I can get up to 17-18 hours.
- 5.3" screen is great for social networking, browsing, reading, and personal media consumption (videos)
- S Pen is awesome. I'm into digital marketing and I get a lot of creatives and presentations sent to me. I can annotate quickly and without hassle using the S Pen. Just check out the photo below.
- It's fast. Really fast. No lag. One of the best Android devices I've used so far.
- The screen is gorgeous. Love the Super AMOLED display.
- Yes, it's big. You'll love it or you'll hate it. Those who love it will do so passionately though
Here's what I do when I need to put comments on designs/etc:
My wife sketched a cartoon of me. Ang cute, hehe.
Our full review can be found here.
To those who own one, where did you guys get it and for how much? Also feel free to also post your comments and impressions about the Note!