Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

The iPhone 5 Rumors thread

This is a discussion on The iPhone 5 Rumors thread within the AppleTalk forums, part of the General category; screw the iPhone 5! I'm getting me the Goophone i5! Enter Goophone I5, Looking a Lot Like Apple i tried ...

Liked
    14 times

Default Re: The iPhone 5 Rumors thread

screw the iPhone 5! I'm getting me the Goophone i5!

Enter Goophone I5, Looking a Lot Like Apple

i tried looking for the actual phone in the maker's website but i can't understand chinese.

but in all seriousness, i'm looking forward to losing a few hours of sleep for the event next week!
    for info: 16gb iPhone 4S (STOLEN; serial C9JH2112DTC0)

Liked
    52 times

hmmm... I wonder why they'll be releasing it this month, are there any other phone in the market now that requires a nano sim? I can't help but think apple might sell the iphone online (including the Philippines) thus Globe's anticipation. PLUS they'll be selling it this month!
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn_109 View Post
    Globe to release nano-SIMs this month. So if they don't release the iPhone 5 yet, we can source it from other countries and just get hold of the nano-SIM.

Globe to offer revolutionary Nano-SIMs in Globe Stores this month | Blog@Globe
    and then there's this rumor:
    phl may be first in asia to get iphone 5:

PHL may be first in Asia to get iPhone 5 | SciTech | GMA News Online | The Go-To Site for Filipinos Everywhere

the correct headline, I think, should be "PHL May Be ONE of the Firsts in Asia"

ilang araw na lang..we'll find out!
    Macbook Air Mid 2012 - 13" | iPhone 5s - Gold | iPad Mini - White | iPod Shuffle - Pink | Apple TV 3rd Gen

Liked
    41 times
    Real Name
    Eric Robert Morales Santos

Anyone here received message from GLOBE regarding iPhone 5:

"The latest phone is almost here! Be sure to get it only from Globe, the leader in Postpaid. Interested to get updates? Text iP5(space)Email Address and send to 2910 for FREE. "

Wow.... Parang totoo nga na we will be one of the first in Asia to have iPhone 5. This is so so exciting!!!!!

Liked
    1 times
    Real Name
    Robbie Villegas

Got the same message an hour ago. I hope Globe gets to offer it agad once it's announced.

Quote Originally Posted by prof_er View Post
    Anyone here received message from GLOBE regarding iPhone 5:

"The latest phone is almost here! Be sure to get it only from Globe, the leader in Postpaid. Interested to get updates? Text iP5(space)Email Address and send to 2910 for FREE. "

Wow.... Parang totoo nga na we will be one of the first in Asia to have iPhone 5. This is so so exciting!!!!!

Liked
    91 times

Hoping for more space or at least more tech inside. Would like it to look better in person than what the rumor photos have been showing.

Liked
    41 times
    Real Name
    Eric Robert Morales Santos

Quote Originally Posted by robvillegas View Post
    Got the same message an hour ago. I hope Globe gets to offer it agad once it's announced.
    Sana may totoong loyalty reward sila para sa mga LOYAL subscribers nila...

Liked
    211 times
    Real Name
    Ryan

If Apple release a black iPhone like this..

Then consider me half-sold.

But deep inside this is still king:

Quote Originally Posted by whipper25 View Post
    I still don't get why everyone and their mother is calling the next/new iPhone, the 'iPhone 5'. Nothing about it would have anything to do with the number 5. It certainly will not be the 5th generation iPhone (the 5th generation iPhone being the iPhone 4S).

I suppose putting a number on it would make writing and talking about it easier to follow? but you would need to be fairly short-sighted to go with that logic. If so, every new 'numbered' iPhone talked about would actually be one or two generations behind.

I would just start calling it the 'new iPhone'. Much like the 'new iPad' before it.

Liked
    2 times

Got this message also coming in from Globe just a while ago. Maybe its true, that the new iphone is indeed coming...
    iPad 2 32 GB Wifi/iPhone 4 32GB/ Blackberry Bold 9700/ iPhone 3G/ ipod nano/Lumix LX3/ Canon 40D/ XBOX 360/ PS3

Liked
    17 times
    Real Name
    Francis Reguyal

I also got the same message. Did you replied with your email to it? I hope PhilMug and Globe has a special event for us again.

Liked
    131 times

got that message too and was actually surprised that globe is actively promoting the new iphone this early, we all know they wouldnt be doing it without apple's approval

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast