Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

An interesting thread on why the retina display isn't feasible in the ipad

This is a discussion on An interesting thread on why the retina display isn't feasible in the ipad within the iPad/iPhone Archives forums, part of the Archived Threads category; Just wanted to share with you guys a thread I came across at the macrumors forums: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=932208 The insights do ...

Liked
    10 times

Default An interesting thread on why the retina display isn't feasible in the ipad

Just wanted to share with you guys a thread I came across at the macrumors forums:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=932208

The insights do seem to be sensible enough.

Think. Feel. Drive.

Liked
    233 times
    Real Name
    Chris Bernardo

Default Re: An interesting thread on why the retina display isn't feasible in the ipad

I believe that the retina display will not be introduced in the iPad yet because of power and battery requirements. I suppose it will eventually but not in the forseeable future. The iPad still has some features that could be added to it in the next model like a camera. FaceTime is perfect for the iPad because you don't have to put the iPad to your ear to talk.

Liked
    170 times

Default Re: An interesting thread on why the retina display isn't feasible in the ipad

Well, I guess the guys at MacRumors who started that thread are kicking themselves now. They're probably even the first in line for the iPad3.

Liked
    3143 times
    Real Name
    Roland Benzon

speculation debunked, as usual. closing thread.