Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

iPhone 5 always searching for network.

This is a discussion on iPhone 5 always searching for network. within the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch forums, part of the Hardware MUG - Troubleshooting and Discussion category; Hi, My iphone 5 got submerged in the sea for about 2-5sec but now it's all functioning.All the water sensor ...

Default iPhone 5 always searching for network.

Hi,

My iphone 5 got submerged in the sea for about 2-5sec but now it's all functioning.All the water sensor are white. After 1-2 days my iphone got the searching loop. I've done reset and turn on/off several times then after that I got a signal from my carrier. After a week, my iphone got stuck in search loop until now, the reset things did'nt solve my problem anymore. Is this because of the water damage???

Liked
    286 times
    Real Name
    Jonathan Paul Vital

Default Re: iPhone 5 always searching for network.

Quote Originally Posted by steph View Post
    Hi,

My iphone 5 got submerged in the sea for about 2-5sec but now it's all functioning.All the water sensor are white. After 1-2 days my iphone got the searching loop. I've done reset and turn on/off several times then after that I got a signal from my carrier. After a week, my iphone got stuck in search loop until now, the reset things did'nt solve my problem anymore. Is this because of the water damage???
    Most probably, water damage is a tricky thing, better to have it checked by your trusted technician, we have a fellow mugger who has a shop in greenhills.
     MacBook Pro Retina 13" 256gb ssd 8gb ram,  iPhone 5S Gold 16gb,  iPad Air Wifi+LTE White 16gb,  TV 3rd Gen, Fujifilm X-T1

Wedding & Events Photographer https://www.facebook.com/vitalimagephoto