Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

how do you move photos from Photo Library to Camera Roll

This is a discussion on how do you move photos from Photo Library to Camera Roll within the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch forums, part of the Hardware MUG - Troubleshooting and Discussion category; hey guys, i recently bought an iphone 5 and was wondering how I can move my photos from photo library ...

Default how do you move photos from Photo Library to Camera Roll

hey guys, i recently bought an iphone 5 and was wondering how I can move my photos from photo library to camera roll? it looks like all my photos were placed in a new album called "photo library" instead of camera roll like in my old phone.

I was not able to back-up my phone, luckily I was able to save the photos in a folder.

Also, it seems that when I open this photo library folder, the first pictures I see are the oldest photos, unlike in camera roll wherein you will see the latest photos when you open the Photos app in your iphone. What do I do so that it shows me the latest photo when I open the album and not the old ones first?

Thank you.

Liked
    174 times
    Real Name
    Rob Ong

Open your album photo library. Press edit. Select the picture you want to move. Press add from the bottom of the screen. Then select camera roll.
    Maybe heaven right now is a devil or angel away
    That won't change
    Together we vow that our colors will sparkle the faith

Default Re: how do you move photos from Photo Library to Camera Roll

Quote Originally Posted by ikitub View Post
    Open your album photo library. Press edit. Select the picture you want to move. Press add from the bottom of the screen. Then select camera roll.
    Okay, will try that, thanks man! but is there any faster way to move all 3000 pictures?

Liked
    1252 times
    Real Name
    Jai

Quote Originally Posted by ikitub View Post
    You can't do that. At I least I couldn't. That's not possible since camera roll is for photos taken with the iPhone's camera.
    The above text are opinions and suggestions of my person that are in no way forced upon you.
    This Happens. This, Is An Anagram.
    iG|FB|Tw

Yeah it doesnt work anyone else..?