Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Globe's 0% 24 month installment for iPhone 4S (BPI Cardholders)

This is a discussion on Globe's 0% 24 month installment for iPhone 4S (BPI Cardholders) within the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch forums, part of the Hardware MUG - Troubleshooting and Discussion category; Hi guys, has anybody availed this promo from Globe? I think, at least according to their website, it's exclusive for ...

Liked
    1 times

Default Globe's 0% 24 month installment for iPhone 4S (BPI Cardholders)

Hi guys, has anybody availed this promo from Globe? I think, at least according to their website, it's exclusive for BPI cardholders. I just have a few queries.

a. Do I have to subscribe to a plan/line or can I just purchase the phone?
    b. Will there be initial cash out involved? Or it's the full amount that'll be amortized in 24 months?
    c. Are there any other documents requirements needed aside from the credit card itself?
    d. Do I get the phone right away or is there a waiting period involved?

I hope you guys can help me out. Globe's website is great and very informative but I just can't seem to find answers to some of my queries. Thanks in advance guys!

Liked
    14 times

Default Re: Globe's 0% 24 month installment for iPhone 4S (BPI Cardholders)

a. i think you can purchase the prepaid kit, but imho, it's not worth it if you're going to pay extra for the data, so the plans make sense if you don't mind the contract period.
    b. the full amount will be amortized over 24 months. but you can ask for a shorter term. currently paying my 2nd iP4S over the next 12 months.
    c. if you are a current postpaid subscriber and you want to upgrade your contract, i think just a valid ID is needed.
    d. depends on the business center you visit. if there is relatively high volume in the BC, odds are you might have to wait. i got my two units from globe SM Taytay and i got them right away.
    for info: 16gb iPhone 4S (STOLEN; serial C9JH2112DTC0)

Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by leo.james View Post
    a. i think you can purchase the prepaid kit, but imho, it's not worth it if you're going to pay extra for the data, so the plans make sense if you don't mind the contract period.
    b. the full amount will be amortized over 24 months. but you can ask for a shorter term. currently paying my 2nd iP4S over the next 12 months.
    c. if you are a current postpaid subscriber and you want to upgrade your contract, i think just a valid ID is needed.
    d. depends on the business center you visit. if there is relatively high volume in the BC, odds are you might have to wait. i got my two units from globe SM Taytay and i got them right away.

Hi thanks for this! It was really helpful!

Liked
    18 times
    Real Name
    Don Desalisa

Quote Originally Posted by goateneo View Post
    Hi guys, has anybody availed this promo from Globe? I think, at least according to their website, it's exclusive for BPI cardholders. I just have a few queries.

a. Do I have to subscribe to a plan/line or can I just purchase the phone?
    b. Will there be initial cash out involved? Or it's the full amount that'll be amortized in 24 months?
    c. Are there any other documents requirements needed aside from the credit card itself?
    d. Do I get the phone right away or is there a waiting period involved?

I hope you guys can help me out. Globe's website is great and very informative but I just can't seem to find answers to some of my queries. Thanks in advance guys!
    No initial cash out involved and I got the phone right away I just purchased the phone.
    ALWAYS do the right thing.