Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BADLY NEEDS help on my 1st ever iphone unit

This is a discussion on BADLY NEEDS help on my 1st ever iphone unit within the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch forums, part of the Hardware MUG - Troubleshooting and Discussion category; hi everyone! i just bought my 1st iphone unit (IPHONE4) last september 4, 2011 it was given to me as ...

Exclamation BADLY NEEDS help on my 1st ever iphone unit

hi everyone! i just bought my 1st iphone unit (IPHONE4) last september 4, 2011 it was given to me as a gift from my uncle.
    anyway i purchased my unit at SM north cyberzone. Sa samsung ata yung shop, hindi sa apple store.
    Tapos nag pa download ako ng apps/games. BUT HINDI ko siya pina jailbreak since sayang naman yung warranty.
    My question is: is there a way to transfer the apps that i had them downloaded sa phone ko to my PC for future use? again, hindi ako ang nag purchase nun sa apple store kundi yung shop na pinagbilhan ko.
    kung ano ano na lang kasi yung pinalagay ko without thinking that time kasi biglaan yung purchase ng phone. yung ibang apps gus2 ko naman i retain, pero ok sana kung ma save ko yung iba sa PC para if ever na burahin ko to declutter my phone or/and have some apps again downloaded sa phone e magagamit ko pa rin yung programs na supposedly massave ko sa PC for future use...
    may way or program ba to do this? ( i.e. : transfer non purchased apps from itunes, from a nonjailbroken iphone to PC?) please help me! thanks
    Last edited by ZiongMing; 09-17-2011 at 12:45 AM. Reason: added words

err
    Liked
    1 times

Default Re: BADLY NEEDS help on my 1st ever iphone unit

I don't know if there's any other way for them to install apps to your iphone other than downloading them from the app store using an iTunes acct which most probably is not yours. I think you'll have a problem with that because all purchases/downloads are connected to an iTunes acct.

Might as well set up your iTunes acct and download all the apps again... At some point you'd need to sync it with iTunes anyway, mabubura din yung mga apps sa phone mo.

I'm not sure if there's a program for your dilemma, and I doubt there is one for non-jailbroken iphones.

Liked
    2 times

Not sure if this will work since it was posted 2 years ago - http://www.ipodobserver.com/ipo/arti...rent_accounts/

Let us know... thanks!

Liked
    114 times
    Real Name
    Johnson Lacaden

Default BADLY NEEDS help on my 1st ever iphone unit

The best is for you to create your own itunes account, because even if you find a way to save those apps to your pc, in the future they will become useless because you wont be able to update them to higher versions thus making them incompatible with future ios versions

There are other options but unfortunately they cant be discussed here....

Unhappy Re: BADLY NEEDS help on my 1st ever iphone unit

Quote Originally Posted by luigi-eg View Post
    There are other options but unfortunately they cant be discussed here....
    sir luigi can you probably mail me your suggestion at [email protected] thanks

Quote Originally Posted by err View Post
    I don't know if there's any other way for them to install apps to your iphone other than downloading them from the app store using an iTunes acct which most probably is not yours. I think you'll have a problem with that because all purchases/downloads are connected to an iTunes acct.

Might as well set up your iTunes acct and download all the apps again... At some point you'd need to sync it with iTunes anyway, mabubura din yung mga apps sa phone mo.

I'm not sure if there's a program for your dilemma, and I doubt there is one for non-jailbroken iphones.

should i resort in jailbreaking my iphone istead? is it true that jailbreaking my phone will void its warrantee?

and yesterday i went to the same shop where i downloaded my apps, asked the technician if he could jailbreak my iphone. he replied that if i jailbreak my phone the screen will go blank and will only show an apple logo if the phone battery becomes empty. is that true? natakot tuloy ako. on the other hand iniisip ko tuloy if sinasadya niya kong takutin not to have my phone jailbroken...

Liked
    1036 times
    Real Name
    Jesse

^jailbreaking is a prohibited topic here incase you still don't know.

there is no way you can transfer them in your PC unless you own the account made to purchase them or you know the email and password.

i suggest you make your own itunes account and buy the apps you want.
    death before dishonor

Liked
    398 times
    Real Name
    Gino R. Punsalan

ZiongMing ang kulit mo. Kakalbuhin kita.
    MacBook Air 11.6"  Airport Extreme Base Station  Apple Magic Mouse  iPad 2  iPad 4  iPod Touch 4

Liked
    462 times
    Real Name
    Michael Bugayong

Quote Originally Posted by ZiongMing View Post
    i just bought my 1st iphone unit (IPHONE4) last september 4, 2011 it was given to me as a gift from my uncle.
    you bought your iphone, but it was given to you as a gift?

sorry talks of jb is not allowed here.
    2.4 macbook unibody 4GB RAM 1TB HDD1.83 macbook 2GB RAM 500GB HDD
    airport expressipod touch 16GB ipad2 64GB wifi+3giphone 5s 32GBapple tv

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mac View Post
    ZiongMing ang kulit mo. Kakalbuhin kita.
    ahhh yeah makulit ako sorry. and no need, kalbo ako. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bugs View Post
    you bought your iphone, but it was given to you as a gift?

sorry talks of jb is not allowed here.
    sorry mali yung thought construction. it was given as a gift

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast