After being on the Palm OS for so long, I finally moved on to the Iphone. So last friday was kinda a struggle for me. hehe It helped that I have the ipod touch and ipad2. The biggest hurdle was to make ms outlook get the number format correct for all contacts with a mobile number (e.g. +63917 instead of just 63917)
Is there a way to manually put in old sms in the iphone sms app? What is the sms limit before inbox will be full? Is there a desktop sms to iphone app?
So far, the built in apps that are work related are fine. Ive gone ahead and am currently using a sms replacement app. However I do need more, at least similar to what I had before.
Im currently looking at the ff:
1. Life Balance and Life Topix
2. Looking for replacement to Daynotez (similar to microsoft notebook)
3. Voice recorder when on a call
4. App to make searching on the phone contacts easier
5. Way to mark sms unread for review later
If you have any suggestions or comments, please do drop in and let me know.