Where's the best place to have my MacBook Air battery replaced?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air, MacBook & MacBook Pro' started by den_lim, Jan 14, 2015.

1. bisdak

bisdak Well-Known Member

You can get the screwdrivers you need from CDRKing cheap. What I use. :)

You just have to search for the set that comes with screw drivers with five and three heads, aside from the normal 4. Better yet, bring your Mac to CDRKing so you can test the screw drivers you need. What I did.

2. JJB

JJB Member

Search OLX.ph for your battery and have it installed on-site by the seller gadget M dee.
    He will install the genuine battery in front of you and will confirm that battery cycle is bnew.
    This is what I did with my mb air 2010 in 2015 and is still running great til now. HTH

3. tiffitotz

tiffitotz Active Member

^ thanks for the heads up. :) Might need to replace mine as well.

4. ArielW

ArielW New Member

Hi all. I'm here in Cebu with a 2011 MBA that has needed a better replacement for awhile. Well, it finally died . I'm working on a project and need to replace it quick but would rather not pay full Apple price. You all sound like you know some places that can help! Anywhere I can take it in here in Cebu who can assist? I don't have the screwdrivers either and sounds like I'll need those. Thank you!

5. ArielW

ArielW New Member

Typo >> better = battery

6. Treb22

Treb22 Active Member

How much did you get it for?

7. ArielW

ArielW New Member

Thanks. I searched for Mac batteries in Cebu, nothing showed up for Cebu. Nothing showed up ☹️ Plus, how do you find gadget M dee? Looks like I have to get a new battery... ughhhh!