Where to buy iPod Nano Bluetooth receiver?

Discussion in 'Non-iOS iPods' started by rep1ayed, Apr 17, 2012.

1. rep1ayed

rep1ayed New Member

Hi Sirs/ma'ams,

Newbie here but hope someone could help - would anyone know where I could buy (preferably locally) Bluetooth receiver for the iPod?

Would be great to pair with BT headphones for running.

Thanks much :D

2. polyx

polyx Member

Try Digital Walker/ Digital Hub, the brand is opt, comes with the bluetooth receiver and transmitter, bought one a few years back for my first gen iPhone, last year i had an iPod nano 6th gen, tested it working fine. you can also pair it with other bluetooth headsets, tested it on a sony ericsson headset, it works fine. Try V-mall Branch saw a couple of stocks last month.

3. rep1ayed

rep1ayed New Member

BIG BIG thanks Polyx for the tip! Have called Digital Hub VMall and they do have stocks of Opt Bluetooth.
    Will drop by later to get one :)