Where/how can I buy iTunes Gift Cards?

Discussion in 'iPod, Apple TV and other Apple-branded entertainm' started by bluemist, Jan 16, 2008.

1. manager

manager Active Member

Paypal sells iTunes codes.

2. berrybianka

berrybianka Member

Thanks for the recommendation :) Merry Christmas!

hitme64 and Theus like this.
  3. iChoco

iChoco New Member

where can i buy itunes gift card?

4. pctan1584

pctan1584 Well-Known Member

5. iChoco

iChoco New Member

is there any Philippine base?

6. Qin Zhi

Qin Zhi Active Member

I hope iTunes Gift Cards/Apple App Store Cards will eventually become widely available there in the Ph just like here where you can buy them easily at your neighborhood convenience store. Just to share with everyone here, earlier today I took this photo of App Store Cards at the check-out counter of a local supermarket available in ¥100, ¥200 and ¥500 denominations (exchange rate: ¥1 = ₱7.8/US$0.15).

IMG_1496.JPG

However, in spite of their wide availability, it seems to me that it's mostly kids/teens or those that don't have their own bank accounts that buy these, as most people who have either a credit card or a debit/ATM card add App Store credits directly via their Mac/iPhone using their credit/debit/ATM cards.

Note: these China App Store cards can only be used for purchases made in the China Apple App Store/iTunes Store (in the same way that US iTunes Gift Cards can only be used in the US App/iTunes Store), which is just what I've always needed as I've only been purchasing from the China App Store since my first Mac.

7. duncan

duncan Well-Known Member

For us iTunes Store, try buying in bestbuy.com or Walmart.com. They sell iTunes and send the code via email.

8. 4p0se

4p0se Active Member

Data blitz

9. vr4_211

vr4_211 Member

Hindi ba mahal sa datablitz?